• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Via Armbar

Yeah, stockpiling pictures of forum members on his computer and finding out our real names and addresses was HILARIOUS. We're obviously defective for not finding that absolutely hilarious.

Remind me Razor, in which part of my statement did I say that was funny?

Where exactly is this info coming from? Some gossip on MSN between e-butt-buddies?

I'd much rather have TM here than fuckin' 3/4ths of the boring, unfunny, uninteresting jackasses that now populate the Bar Room at all hours of the day and night. Just a school of e-********ing cliques these days.

I'll like whoever wish. He's friendly and talkative. I don't give a fuck if people got butt hurt over some shit they didn't think was funny.

I figure from this that you're implying we should find it funny. Or not care that he was stockpiling personal information on us. Either way, I don't get how you can act like you're better than anyone who doesn't like TM for being creepy.

2e67es6.jpeg

Where exactly is this info coming from? Some gossip on MSN between e-butt-buddies?

I'd much rather have TM here than fuckin' 3/4ths of the boring, unfunny, uninteresting jackasses that now populate the Bar Room at all hours of the day and night. Just a school of e-********ing cliques these days.

</3

I figure from this that you're implying we should find it funny. Or not care that he was stockpiling personal information on us. Either way, I don't get how you can act like you're better than anyone who doesn't like TM for being creepy.

....When the fuck did I say I was better than anyone for those reasons? Seriously, if you can quote me as saying such than I will glady shut up. I never fucking said all that shit was funny, I never said anyone should find it funny.

I do no care who likes/dislikes who. It's none of my fucking concern. Yet for somone who is hated as much as he is apparently, people can't stop talking about him. If he's gone, let it go. It's done.

I'll like whoever wish. He's friendly and talkative. I don't give a fuck if people got butt hurt over some shit they didn't think was funny.

Sorry dude I'm not going to hop on your TM hate bandwagon. I'm going to form my own opinions and not give a fuck what you think of someone.

Exactly, homey. So, if I happened to have liked Christian Battlez, then you have absolutely no fucking place to question whom I do and do not like. So, seriously, stop with your hypocrisy. You wouldn't shut the fuck up about Battlez, and you got your panties in a bunch when some people told you to chill. Now, people are doing the exact same thing to TM, and you're getting defensive as fuck about him.

Exactly, homey. So, if I happened to have liked Christian Battlez, then you have absolutely no fucking place to question whom I do and do not like. So, seriously, stop with your hypocrisy. You wouldn't shut the fuck up about Battlez, and you got your panties in a bunch when some people told you to chill. Now, people are doing the exact same thing to TM, and you're getting defensive as fuck about him.

IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE YOU TOOL.

Who told me to chill? One fucking guy? Profit? If there was somebody else that told me to chill, feel free to quote them here. I'm also positive nobody else here had a problem with me talking about Battlez except for Profit and you apparently. But wait, since you like him, it's me just not shutting the fuck up about it right? Even though you felt it necessary to create a thread to bash TM some more? Did I create multiple threads to talk shit? Please remind me if I did. I created one thread telling your buddy to stop bitching about me not buying his shit after he red repped me. Not to mention that I posted maybe 3 times in that entire thread after I created it.

My panties are in no bunch because of TM. Like I said, I don't give a fuck who likes who. It's just a little odd to me that people will find ways to keep shitting on him when he's already gone without provocation. Somebody called me out and I responded. I never went out of my way to talk about anyone. I'm not getting defensive over him, I just thinks it's fucking ******ed for people to go out of their way to talk more shit once somebody is gone when there's no reason for it. I only brought up Battlez because it had relevance in Profit calling me out.

You called out Battlez. He got bant. You talked about him.

Some called TM out behind the scenes. He's left. We're talking about him.

Just sayin'.

Did I go out of my way to talk more shit about Battlez after he was bant Doc? Did people continue to talk shit on TM after he was gone for no reason?

Thanks Doc for summing up my point so concisely.

So are you going to answer the questions I asked? Did you or did you not go out of your way to shit on TM some more unprovoked? Did he call you out? Did his friends call you out? Simple questions.

Out of your way? No, you just talked about him for a few days afterwards, as humans do. TM threw a tantrum and left, and I really did not like him or his army, and so I'm going to talk about him with everyone else for a few days until he fades away from our memories.

It was like that with JKO. People talked about him for a few days and now we don't.

See?

IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE YOU TOOL.

One thing I would like to know is why you insist on riding my dick? Didn't I get an accusatory post from you just the other day when you wanted to know whom I thought should be banned over someone else?

Is this all because of what I said to you in the thread about fat people? Or is this because I really have no interest in taking the time to interact with you? Mind you, I have nothing personal against you; I just already have a fuckload of people on here that I talk to, and I'm not really interested in making new e-friends at this point in time.

Who told me to chill? One fucking guy? Profit? If there was somebody else that told me to chill, feel free to quote them here. I'm also positive nobody else here had a problem with me talking about Battlez except for Profit and you apparently.

Where's the "Armbar is a pussy" thread at? I told people to calm down about it, you had already owned him, but you couldn't help yourself from taking a shot at a man that was already down.

But wait, since you like him, it's me just not shutting the fuck up about it right? Even though you felt it necessary to create a thread to bash TM some more?

I asked if we could zero out his reputation, nothing more, nothing less. I'll admit to my fair share of TM bashing, but I didn't create a thread specifically for that purpose.

Did I create multiple threads to talk shit? Please remind me if I did. I created one thread telling your buddy to stop bitching about me not buying his shit after he red repped me. Not to mention that I posted maybe 3 times in that entire thread after I created it.

Is this meant to qualify your statement above, about accusing me of creating a "bash TM" thread while you did the same thing? You get marks for thinking your argument through; props.

My panties are in no bunch because of TM. Like I said, I don't give a fuck who likes who. It's just a little odd to me that people will find ways to keep shitting on him when he's already gone without provocation.

YOU JUST did pass judgment because I said Battlez was still cool in my book. This is how this all started, hombre.

Also, your question as to why TM is still being shat upon keeps getting answered and answered: it's because he was creepy as shit, and what he did is now only coming to light. Have you not been reading what other people have had to say?

Somebody called me out and I responded. I never went out of my way to talk about anyone. I'm not getting defensive over him, I just thinks it's fucking ******ed for people to go out of their way to talk more shit once somebody is gone when there's no reason for it. I only brought up Battlez because it had relevance in Profit calling me out.

We'll put this claim up to the test if I can find that one thread.

The ARmbar Is A Pussy thread was black hol'd, I believe.

TENTA!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333

This is why. This is why I don't intend on spending much time on these forums anymore. Everyone seems to be getting their tubes tied over some thing or another. I really did think that, for a long time, TM and Sid being bant was a work by the mods. I'm actually kind of still thinking that, based on how completely out of whack everyone is acting. The only people I have seen on this forum acting with a rational head is X, Tdigs, Doc, and Lariat. That's it; that's the list of rational minds that haven't flown the coop this weekend.

Maybe it's finals, maybe it's the weather, maybe it's the mongoose menstruation, but everyone ought to take a deep breath and relax. Let's just chill, folks.

This is why. This is why I don't intend on spending much time on these forums anymore. Everyone seems to be getting their tubes tied over some thing or another. I really did think that, for a long time, TM and Sid being bant was a work by the mods. I'm actually kind of still thinking that, based on how completely out of whack everyone is acting. The only people I have seen on this forum acting with a rational head is X, Tdigs, Doc, and Lariat. That's it; that's the list of rational minds that haven't flown the coop this weekend.

Maybe it's finals, maybe it's the weather, maybe it's the mongoose menstruation, but everyone ought to take a deep breath and relax. Let's just chill, folks.

So I hear you're from the MA area. You ever listen to Ask a Pink Hat on 98.5?

So I hear you're from the MA area. You ever listen to Ask a Pink Hat on 98.5?

Holy. Shit.

You are so much full of win at the moment. Desmond is now a rational mind in my book.

Actually, admittedly, I only get to listen to Toucher in the morning. The guy actually used to come from a station called 99X that was based in Atlanta, where I grew up. But yes, I'm well are of the skit, and fucking love it. I hate pink hats, if not for the fact that they ruin going to the actual ball game.

Did you see opening night this year, Desmond? Good game, atrocious opening night

Well, Connecticut, really. Though lived in Georgia most of my life, and Boston early in my life. I associate most with Mass, as I spend my free time over at my GF's house in Newburyport. Really sweet area

One thing I would like to know is why you insist on riding my dick? Didn't I get an accusatory post from you just the other day when you wanted to know whom I thought should be banned over someone else?

I would have said the same thing if it were any other poster.

Is this all because of what I said to you in the thread about fat people? Or is this because I really have no interest in taking the time to interact with you? Mind you, I have nothing personal against you; I just already have a fuckload of people on here that I talk to, and I'm not really interested in making new e-friends at this point in time.

Yes dude, I'm totally upset that I dont interact with you. I can barely even sleep at night because Tdigle on WZF doesn't want to be my e-friend. It has nothing to do with anything dude, I think it's bullshit that you're calling me a hypocrite. I haven't gone out of my way to talk more shit than what is warranted. I'm sure there is shit I missed with TM because I wasn't here yet. I just can't understand the need to drag it on and on when there should be further conversation about it. Did I make a new thread to bash Battlez more after he wasn already gone?

Where's the "Armbar is a pussy" thread at? I told people to calm down about it, you had already owned him, but you couldn't help yourself from taking a shot at a man that was already down.

I'll assume you mean the original thread I had made featuring Battlez living room wrestling. The ''Armbar is a pussy thread" only had like 5 posts before it was deleted. It's fucking hilarious that you say I took shots at a downed man...is that not EXACTLY what you have been doing to TM? If I'm a hypocrite than so are you for the same fucking reasons. Wait, no it must be different because you don't like TM.

asked if we could zero out his reputation, nothing more, nothing less. I'll admit to my fair share of TM bashing, but I didn't create a thread specifically for that purpose.

Fucking bullshit and you know it. You KNEW it would just bring people in to bash him some more. Don't like like a fucking idiot when I know you aren't one. You knew what it would result in.

Is this meant to qualify your statement above, about accusing me of creating a "bash TM" thread while you did the same thing? You get marks for thinking your argument through; props.

I made the one thread...before he was banned. I had a reason to make that thread. Sorry for making your friend look stupid. You made the thread afterwards knowing it would be used as an excuse for people talking more shit.

YOU JUST did pass judgment because I said Battlez was still cool in my book. This is how this all started, hombre.

Also, your question as to why TM is still being shat upon keeps getting answered and answered: it's because he was creepy as shit, and what he did is now only coming to light. Have you not been reading what other people have had to say?

I said it was a joke dude. Anybody else that I would have said that to wouldn't have taken it seriously. Did I say I think you're shit for liking them? I said I think you have shit taste in some posters, does that mean I actually give a fuck who you do and do not like? Doc liked fucking Zeroxv or whatever the fuck his name is and I think the dude is awful. Do I shit on Doc or judge him for it? It doesn't fucking matter to me. Like/dislike whomever you want, I still have the right to think they're shit.

So...it's okay to shit on him because you and some others don't like him? That makes it cool to not drop the shit? So you are saying I didn't drop the Battlez thing and continued bashing him for being a lying stupid little fuck...but it's okay to keep talking about TM because you personally didn't like him? Don't call me a fucking hypocrite when you say shit like that.

We'll put this claim up to the test if I can find that one thread.

Go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back