Via Armbar

OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE!

Rumble5.jpg

No but really, am I that mean? Have I ever been a dick to anyone that didn't deserve it?
Did you see the general lack of meat in Profit's arguments against you? I wouldn't sweat it.

Anyway, I love how that picture I posted came from something called "Extreme Bumming."

TM was a terrible poster.

Also, lulz at the Wikipedia page. Never gets old.

If people calling me out leads to another idiot being bant, then so be it. I really wish though it could be someone with name value. Then again, they aren't stupid enough to do/say something ban worthy. Also, I like just about everyone here now that Rage Game and CB is gone.

Let's just hope he doesn't try to sign up again as Born Again Christian...Battlez.

Metal Master is an actual wrestler. Chad Collyer from ROH I believe. He's been in OVW for awhile. Still funny though.

And you can make Wiki's like that? DAMN. I could have had a BLAST doing that with OCW.

I like how one of of the Highlanders is World Champion of their promotion.

You made it to the top after all, Robbie :)

I love how you can tell a shitty indy wrestler from a mile away because there name is always something like this:

JK Pain
BB Boulder
Kris Khaos
JJ Justice
PO Box

Shit like that.

I really hope Shockwave the Robot actually wrestles in that gigantic robot uniform, that would be worth the price of admission alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back