• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WrestleZone members as Mass Effect 2 characters

Oh yeah, I know that. I got both of them, and that goddamn DLC that's kasumi, and the hammerhead missions ,the guns, and Sayid. Oh wait, its Zaeed. my bad.

I should replay both games more thoroughly now that I got everything there is to have about Mass Effect...except for the alternate clothes pack...:suspic:

I don't have the newer DLC's and haven't really thought of getting them, unless I plan on playing through the game again.

Sadly I cannot complete Mass Effect 1 again, cause whenever I run into that damned (HUGE) barrier on the planet called Ilos (Also where you properly learn of the Protheans and where you learn of the reason why those Keepers are there).. (yes I am a Mass Effect nerd)

Oh and I would happily explain why you're Mordin Doc, but I'm not quite sure why J-dogg choose you to be Mordin, I would've thought of someone like Slyfox perhaps.. very thorough and clever guy, Sly or X at least (and no that's not a bash for you not being thorough or clever, I just find X and Sly to be superior.. again, no bash)

I don't have the newer DLC's and haven't really thought of getting them, unless I plan on playing through the game again.

Sadly I cannot complete Mass Effect 1 again, cause whenever I run into that damned (HUGE) barrier on the planet called Ilos (Also where you properly learn of the Protheans and where you learn of the reason why those Keepers are there).. (yes I am a Mass Effect nerd)

The barrier...at the beginning? I can't remember right now.

The Barrier in the bunker at Ilos, the planet you chase Saren to where he activates the Conduit (at least as far as I remember) and you drive through a bunker using that jeep thingie (I forgot the name okay.. not that big a nerd)

The Barrier in the bunker at Ilos, the planet you chase Saren to where he activates the Conduit (at least as far as I remember) and you drive through a bunker using that jeep thingie (I forgot the name okay.. not that big a nerd)

Oh yeah. you gotta enter the building at the right side (your right) it leads to an elevator, then to a cutscene, and then the barrier opens.

I know I know, that's not the problem, it's the fact that when I arrive at the barrier, my computer crashes with a pretty screen of different colors every single time.

I tried to google the problem, tried to do all the fixing problems, ended up being like "argh fuck it, it's not like it'll matter anyway, it's just a save"

I know I know, that's not the problem, it's the fact that when I arrive at the barrier, my computer crashes with a pretty screen of different colors every single time.

I tried to google the problem, tried to do all the fixing problems, ended up being like "argh fuck it, it's not like it'll matter anyway, it's just a save"

damn! that's probably a bug or something. That just sucks.

Trust me, it really does, especially when you think "it's just a one time error" and then it happens once more, and you have to start your computer all over...

SalvIsWin is win.

OK, just researched the guy who I am. Why am I that guy?

Because the Mordin is intelligent and that suits who you are on these forums.

You should be flattered.. Miranda is hawt :rolleyes:

Edit: Steve, read the title of the thread - Mass Effect 2 characters (Kalenko and Williams have very small significance to Mass Effect 2)

Someone gets it.

What was the site?

Maybe you should start providing explanations why people are who they are.

So I am Theo's teacher? Makes sense.

Well it takes too long to do some descriptions, so i used the site so people can reference their characters. the site is hhtp://masseffect.wikia.com

Oh yeah, I know that. I got both of them, and that goddamn DLC that's kasumi, and the hammerhead missions ,the guns, and Sayid. Oh wait, its Zaeed. my bad.

I should replay both games more thoroughly now that I got everything there is to have about Mass Effect...except for the alternate clothes pack...:suspic:

I have all the DLC expect for Kasumi and the Locust SMG...by the way i've finished Mass Effect 2 about 4 times, going for my 5th playthrough.

What was the site?

Maybe you should start providing explanations why people are who they are.

So I am Theo's teacher? Makes sense.

Oh and I would happily explain why you're Mordin Doc, but I'm not quite sure why J-dogg choose you to be Mordin, I would've thought of someone like Slyfox perhaps.. very thorough and clever guy, Sly or X at least (and no that's not a bash for you not being thorough or clever, I just find X and Sly to be superior.. again, no bash)

I think there are a couple reasons why Doc is a good Mordin Solus:
  • Mordin Solus is a Doctor and Scientist.
  • Mordin is always busy creating things for the rest of the crew, Doc creates signatures for the rest of WrestleZone

Lastly Doc, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWJcwmjM8mE

I think there are a couple reasons why Doc is a good Mordin Solus:
  • Mordin Solus is a Doctor and Scientist.
  • Mordin is always busy creating things for the rest of the crew, Doc creates signatures for the rest of WrestleZone

Very nice Salv, I didn't exactly look at it that way.

Still wish I was on the list though.. just to see what J-dogg thinks I am.. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back