• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WrestleZone members as.

Leavin' Sacramento. Sacramento there I go. You know got some ugly ass women there and The Rock will just say... I'm in.

Shortly...actually give me about a day, i need to work through the characters to go with WZ members plus upload images of the characters so you are all familiar.

I'd like to sign up for the next lists but as you know from the thread I started, I'll be out of the country so I won't be able to submit my name then. Just consider me if you can, and if it's not to much trouble, PM me with the results when you post them here. Sorry if I'm being a pain!

Fuck it Dewey, Sparky and Freddy you are all in. By the way the list is based on the game Saints Row 2 characters.

I will get to work on the first list after i've come home from the hospital after visiting my grandmother/nanna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back