Via Armbar for Rookie of the Year

Armbar is a beast. An absolute machine. He is amazing when it comes to MMA, and is solid everywhere else, I mean come on, there's a reason he was an automatic qualifier... He's that damn good. I remember a few moths back it looked liked Armbar had this award all for himself, that has got to count for something. Hell, he's a NorCal protege, vote for him or NorCal will hunt you down and beat your pussy ass down. He doesn't deserved to be forgotten, vote for Armbar!

The Crock endorses Via Armbar.

This guy is a beast, no question. He knows his shit in just about every area on this forum. With his personal popularity and good posting skills, he probably would have won this thing if he had been around more often during the second half of the year.

Armbar is a beast. An absolute machine. He is amazing when it comes to MMA, and is solid everywhere else, I mean come on, there's a reason he was an automatic qualifier... He's that damn good. I remember a few moths back it looked liked Armbar had this award all for himself, that has got to count for something. Hell, he's a NorCal protege, vote for him or NorCal will hunt you down and beat your pussy ass down. He doesn't deserved to be forgotten, vote for Armbar!

The Crock endorses Via Armbar.

But this is the key part here. There's absolutely no denying that Armbar is one of the most knowledgeable MMA guys on her (along with Guy Compton and a few others). He is definitely solid in spam and non-spam settings. But he disappeared for the latter half of the year, and in my opinion, got passed by in the process. Had he continued to post in the second half of the year like he did in the first, my vote would likely be different.

Honestly, he had this award won before I even joined 4 days later. His real life got in the way of this silly little award though, so he won't win it. I'm sure if he sticks around he can win a best poster award next year though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back