UFC 150 LD

Looking forward to this, I want to believe in Ed Herman, who has been a beast since returning from his knee injury

Fizzy, the night of 149, I also had hardly any sleep... Hiked 5 miles and had a grueling weightlifting routine. THAT was tough. About 3 times, my brother had to wake me.

Was up at 6, played two hours of tennis and ran 2 miles. I ate a great dinner about two hours ago and am starting to feel the effects of that.

I've been a huge Short Fuse fan for years, I think he has what it takes. Plus Sheilds said he isn't acclimated to the high atl.

Question for you two - What is your diets like? Do you cheat often? Do you incorporate some "unhealthy" foods into your diet?

Me, i've been eating quite a bit of salad and fruit this past month. I usually have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, a bagel, sandwich or salad for lunch, and pasta, chicken, or salad for dinner. I never snack unless it's fruit and around once a week, I will have two slices of pizza for dinner, or buffalo wings, or something like that. Today has been bad, my wife made a homemade key lime pie and i've eaten half.

I'm dealing with shitty wifi til tomorrow so apologies if I stop responding, but bascially I'm on The Dolce Diet thanks to Guy. He hooked me up with the books, and I've officially been on since...I think a week or two after 146. But the first two weeks were very difficult, in the past I've had a terrible diet but relied on a pretty good metabolism. But I wanted to get into the best physical shape and health, especially after the shit with my back ruining my old workout regimine.

But what I did was follow the diet to the tee for about a month, now I do that but add in a little more chicken and fish. I try to do 2 workouts a day with varied areas being targeted for each and because of that I burn off alot so I add more meat to build bulk.

I'm at the point now where I have a beer or two every few days as long as I have good workouts and I always make sure I do an extra workout if I do drink or go out to dinner somewhere where my choices of food are minimalized. So the only unhealthy food would be alcohol, I don't overdo it though. But since I've started I've dropped something like 20 lbs and am way more cut, the only goal I have left aside from staying healthy and in this shape is getting the 6 pack.

But since I've started I've dropped something like 20 lbs and am way more cut, the only goal I have left aside from staying healthy and in this shape is getting the 6 pack.

I am starting to play tennis and run early in the morning 3 or 4 times a week. Tennis really is a great work out, you use such a wide range of movements and motions so you work out multiple parts of your body. An intense tennis match will show you whether you're in shape or not very quickly.

I don't have much fat on my body to lose, but there is room for improvement. I have no desire to build pounds and pounds of muscle, I want to be cut and in shape. I'm hoping that, by running and playing tennis 3-4 times a week, that i'll see a drastic improvement in regards to my cardio and am hoping to find myself getting more cut in the process.

I don't want to go on a elite level athlete type of diet, but I do think I eat somewhat healthy. I never really drink soda and have cut down on my energy drink consumption drastically.

Yeah I used to go through soda like crazy but I kicked it, only have em on occasion now. I stopped energy drinks completely tho because they will give you bad heart problems in the future.

If that's what you're going for tho then try what I did, use dolce to the tee for like a month to get committed into it and then add a little more food but no junk food. If you keep doing tennis and running like you are you'll be good. You may get fit and cut and then want to add muscle, that's kinda what I did. But give dolce a try and if I can help with any tips or what have you I'd be happy to. Good luck, glad you're taking the step towards better health and shape, one o the best things I've done.

Yeah I used to go through soda like crazy but I kicked it, only have em on occasion now. I stopped energy drinks completely tho because they will give you bad heart problems in the future.

If that's what you're going for tho then try what I did, use dolce to the tee for like a month to get committed into it and then add a little more food but no junk food. If you keep doing tennis and running like you are you'll be good. You may get fit and cut and then want to add muscle, that's kinda what I did. But give dolce a try and if I can help with any tips or what have you I'd be happy to. Good luck, glad you're taking the step towards better health and shape, one o the best things I've done.

I haven't had an energy drink in two months and only two cups of soda this entire year. I'm naturally lucky in that my entire family is healthy and fit with a great metabolism. There are maybe two adults who are slightly overweight in my entire family. I've known my parents, grandparents, great grandparents, and great great grandparents and not one of them have ever been overweight. I still obviously need to keep myself healthy, but I do have good genes in that regard.

I sent that PM, Guy. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back