• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 144: Edgar vs. Henderson

Not sure where to go with that round. Jackson's slam was huge but Bader had all the control.

And that right arm fall looks nasty.

I need a Bader win here to get some money back from a lost Joe Lauzon bet earlier.

Lauzon win via submission at 5/1 was too tempting.

If Bendo didn't get finished by the Showtime kick, he won't get finished by anything Frankie can possibly throw at him.

Just saying though, Showtime hit him with the edge of his foot, and not his shin on that kick. If Frankie can finish Gray, than he can finish Ben I think.

Gray also knocked himself out once and has never proven to have an iron chin. Bendo has never been KOed and has only been subbed one time in his third fight. He's proven time and time again that he is incredibly tough and hard to finish.

I have a feeling that it's only a matter of time before Bendo finishes Frankie. I don't know why, but I just have a gut feeling.

That enziguri would've been KO of the Year had it connected. Seems to be quite fast paced at the moment. First round to Edgar for me though.

Henderson: I'll just go for a kick...

Edgar: DENIED!

Rinse and repeat = first two rounds of this fight.

NASTY KICK FROM HENDERSON!

Perfect heel to nose.

Just for that and the late ground and pound - 19-19 but Hendo has a big advantage now.

Edgar's eye and nose. Man, they're both fucked. Siding with Rogan here though - Japanese crowd is scary quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back