UFC 144: Edgar vs. Henderson

I've got it 4-0 Bendo, but could see it being 3-1 Bendo as well.

Don't think i'm being biased, I want Frankie to win for Jersey, but I think Edgar needs a finish to win here.

Damnit. I always wanted to see a KO by upkick, and it looked like we almost had one.

I got Henderson winning this, by virtue of the fact that Edgar looks like he got hit by a bus, and Henderson has an amazing back tattoo.

He deserved it, he won that fight.

Feel bad for Frankie, but i'm happy for Bendo.

Yeah, they got that one right.

I don't know why Edgar was acting like he had it in the bag. He got his ass saved by the bell twice (round 5 and 2). He looked like shit at the end, while his opponent looked like he could go another 5 rounds, and didn't have a scratch on him.

Best, shutup. We get it, you thought Frankie won, but it was in absolutely no way a bullshit decision. Just shutup...

I see why Edgar thought he could've won but Henderson just looked so fresh at the end there and did more damage throughout the fight.

Question is though - who does Henderson fight next? Rematch with Edgar? A UFC battle with Pettis?

Than do you mind explaining it? Edgar had more strikes and more takedowns, Henderson busted him up with that one upkick, and that's mainly all of the significant damage I saw. Frankie had much better movement, and was better up against the cage. If you can explain to me how Bendo won so significantly than I'll stop.

I thought Bendo won the fight 4-1, maybe 3-2 (have to rewatch it), though I'm sure Fight Metric will give it to Edgar, which, like Condit fans, will give Edgar fans something to latch on to while they ignore aggression and TRUE significant strikes.

Anyways, I have a feeling Edgar/Aldo will be happening very soon. That will be a very interesting fight.

Pettis vs. Bendo 2 next for the LW Title, while the winner of Nate/Miller will get the winner of that one.

Great show. Disappointed in Rampage, but it is what it is. Besides that though, awesome show. Look forward to the UFC going back to Japan very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back