• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 131: Dos Santos vs. Carwin LD

Florian was back up and out of reach after that nice combo, dont think it would have changed much personally. Fun match regardless of the boos

WOW

So much to say about that round. I'm incredibly surprised at JDS's TDD. I believed Carwin would take him down with rather ease. Once JDS started to loosen up, he really started lighting Carwin up. I can't believe Carwin survived that. Heart of a fucking warrior.

God damn Carwin's a mess after that first round.

Might have to change my prediction to a win by stoppage for Dos Santos instead of split decision.

YIKES that head kick from Junior was LOUD.

Damn that's a tough round to score. Both men got a nice flurry of offense in. Might give it to Junior based on the last 20 seconds, barely 10-9.

Carwin needs to start backing Dos Santos up. WHen he does that he tags and wins the exchanges. When JDS backs him up, he eats jabs all night. He also needs to kick his leg because it's obvious JDS's speed advantage is a deciding factor. Take that speed away, it's a much more even fight.

Carwin is an animal. Can't believe he went three rounds like that after such a long layoff.

I'll say this, while JDS looked very good with his boxing, if he fights like that against Cain he will get eaten alive.

Junior won that fight pretty handily. Good fight, I'm starting to like JDS quite a bit and Carwin showed a lot of heart (and chin).

How was the rest of the show? Didn't catch it.

I don't care what you say, brasilian peopleare far too good for soccer and MMA. Dos Santos STILL undefeated ftw!

Carwin is an animal. Can't believe he went three rounds like that after such a long layoff.

I'll say this, while JDS looked very good with his boxing, if he fights like that against Cain he will get eaten alive.

No he won't. Dos Santos will obviously have to be more busy against Cain but tonights performance is an indication he's gonna do well. TD defense looks super and of course the boxing looked great. And I'm positive he'll do fine on the inside.

Oh and I thought Maia won his WAR Munoz, though it was close and overall an excellent night of fights. Awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back