• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 146: Dos Santos vs. Mir

Fizzy, I can cheer for whoever the fuck I want and it isn't embarrassing. Chill the fuck out man and stop being so fucking critical all the time.

Never said you can't cheer for him, I don't see how you can be happy with that win. It was pretty embarrassing.

Roy Nelson looks like the closest thing to a hobo I know of, in sport. A big ass strong hobo that could knock me the fuck out, but a hobo nonetheless.

When they say "Pay-Per-View" I kind of feel like shit for a second because people fork out their hard earned money for this, and we get it for free on ESPN over here. Then I remember, it's kind of awesome.

Personally, yes, I agree. I think the way to beat JDS is to put unimaginable pressure on him. Throw him into the cage, throw him onto the ground, and beat him up. There is one person who can do that and it's Cain. Now, when you put that pressure on him, you also leave yourself open to a counter, but I think Cain has the skill and intelligence to avoid that. We've never seen JDS in a war, we've never seen how JDS reacts to being hit and we've never seen JDS pressured. If Cain comes out against JDS like he did tonight, I think he can win that fight.

That's my opinion now, it could change in 25 minutes, but right now, i'm willing to agree with you. The Cain of tonight beats JDS.

Reading the results it appears as if anyone who purchased this card has not gotten their money's worth.

Reading the results it appears as if anyone who purchased this card has not gotten their money's worth.

All depends on what you define as "getting your moneys worth." There haven't been any epic, amazing fights, but there have been some very nice finishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back