• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Live 5 Hardy vs. Lytle

Fucking Charles screwed me. Still, he has HUGE potential being so young and fighting such high competition. Still a huge fan.

Henderson is fucking Miller up. Looking absolutely amazing. If he keeps this up, i'd pick him to upset Edgar/Maynard winner. Always impressed me.

Honestly, Bendo should be at or near the top of the LW contention rankings right now. He's much better than Siver, Guillard, et al. His only stumbling block was the Showtime kick.

Miller's too good. He'll be back.

I cannot put into words how much Bendo impressed me tonight. I expected Jim to put together a very rough yet dominating win and Bendo outclassed him. He deserves to springboard past Guillard and Guida and get the next shot. Got a great personality and is very marketable. I'm expecting big things.

Every single guy hyped up as potential #1 LW Contender has lost (Dunham, Sotiropoulos, Pettis, Miller). It's a cursed position to be in. Guillard will probably be the next guy to be hyped up, and he'll probably wind up getting subbed in the first by Lauzon before he gasses out.

I am so happy that Lytle went out on top. One of my all time favorites and such a feel good story. I am also happy that both Bendo and Ed Herman pulled off victories. I thought they were both slightly out matched and they proved me wrong. Good for them. Sucks that Cerrone won, but I would love to see him get fucked up by Nate Diaz sometime soon anyways.

I am so happy that Lytle went out on top. One of my all time favorites and such a feel good story. I am also happy that both Bendo and Ed Herman pulled off victories. I thought they were both slightly out matched and they proved me wrong. Good for them. Sucks that Cerrone won, but I would love to see him get fucked up by Nate Diaz sometime soon anyways.

I also think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back