UFC 150 LD

JWGunslinger

Warrior Forever
Benson-Henderson-vs-Frankie-Edgar-UFC-150-KO.jpg

Ben Henderson vs Frankie Edgar

001_Donald_Cerrone_and_Melvin_Guillard_medium_large.jpg

Donald Cerrone vs Melvin Guillard

Tonight we will see if Justin Lawrence can continue to impress, if Okami can get out of his rut and soundly whoop Buddy Roberts, if Herman can beat the odds and take out a gassed Jake Sheilds, if Melvin Guillard's extra 2 lbs can help him come out of his fight alive and if Henderson can once beat Edgar decisively and end the streak of Jersey Boy rematches for the LW title.

This is gonna be good.....after the prelims and ofcourse not counting the bathroom and snack break Okami's fight should provide for us.

Well so far Nik Lentz actually finished a fight in his 145 debut where he says he can be champion.....heh.

And Dustin Pague drops yet another decision, disappointing. Mostly that he lost to someone named Chico.

Excellent performance by Holloway. Despite the loss he had to Poirier, he's destined for big things at 145, especially when he's still so young

God, poor Yushin. A year ago, he was training to fight Anderson. Now he's fighting a dude named Buddy Roberts.

Let's say he loses, which given the Boetsch fight, he could hypothetically lose this thing. Does he get cut?

Fizzy, the night of 149, I also had hardly any sleep... Hiked 5 miles and had a grueling weightlifting routine. THAT was tough. About 3 times, my brother had to wake me.

Given that he's had such a great win loss ratio in the past I'd think they might cut him some slack. But the fact that he's not exactly the epitome of exciting he could very well get cut. I'd be interested in Okami-Rockhold...

God, poor Yushin. A year ago, he was training to fight Anderson. Now he's fighting a dude named Buddy Roberts.

Let's say he loses, which given the Boetsch fight, he could hypothetically lose this thing. Does he get cut?

No way. Asia is way to huge of a market for the UFC to get rid of one of their most successful Asian fighters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back