UFC 141 LD: Where Nate Diaz Teaches Donald Cerrone Manners

LOL

Middle-finger.jpg

Only offense he had was leg kicks. He had absolutely nothing else on Nate. I'm so fucking impressed.

One more live fight yes. It's going to be Donald Cerrone dominating Nate Diaz.

I am so pumped for this fight. It's time for the Cowboy to teach that punk some respect.

Haha... what was that BO?

And come on, man. After Nate's sportsmanship AFTER the fight (which he and his brother almost always show), I hope your respect went up for him a notch.

Anyways, Nate looked absolutely fantastic. He's finally evolved into the fighter I expected him to be since his days on TUF. It took longer than I would have liked (he looked awful in the 2nd Maynard fight and the McDonald fight), but man... Nate looked tremendous right now.

And fuck it, I say give Nate the winner of Bendo/Edgar next. Since Gil isn't coming to the UFC, who else is in line? Nate deserves a shot after his performances against Gomi and now Cerrone (Cerrone would have deserved a shot if he won tonight). I think Nate would absolutely dominate Edgar... Bendo would give him serious problems, though. But whatever... just give the man a title shot. :D

Holy shit, sweaty palms, increased heart rate and butterflies. I'm going to go crazy.

Oh my god, I cannot take it. START THE FUCKING FIGHT PLEEEEEASE BEFORE I DIE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back