• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WEC 51 Card is so stacked it should be a PPV, instead its on Versus for free.

Man, me and you agree on many things and you may be right but I am pulling for Varner in this fight. I fucking HATE Donald Cerrone. Cerrone is a huge piece of trash and I am hoping this is the final nail in the coffin of his career.

Oh, they're both assholes, but Cerrone is basically the lesser of two evils.

Cerrone is literally the person I hate the most in all of MMA. But, honestly, I don't want to see either guy fight Bendo again because they both will get killed.

Also, Varner definitely spit out that mouthpiece intentionally.

If only he was as good a fighter as he is a cheater.

I'm just curious, Guy. What is your reason for hating Varner? Was it the knee/blindness in the last fight?

I'm just curious, Guy. What is your reason for hating Varner? Was it the knee/blindness in the last fight?

He's an overall dick who tries to look for ways out when the going gets tough, he ran away from Hermes Franca for 10 minutes before getting hilariously KO'ed, and he talked shit about Bendo after losing the title to him.

Also, shoulder star tattoos.

I like Diaz (Nick that is) way more then that bitch Cerrone. He needs to clean his dirty little pussy out, and stop being such a sourpuss.

He's an overall dick who tries to look for ways out when the going gets tough, he ran away from Hermes Franca for 10 minutes before getting hilariously KO'ed, and he talked shit about Bendo after losing the title to him.

He sucks.

See, I don't really pay attention to Varner's antics besides when he is actually fighting. Also, I've never seen the Franca fight.

I think Cerrone is up 2-0. Varner needs to pull off a finish, if he wants to win and make me a happy camper.

Idiots.....both of them. I give Cerrone props for being a tremendous fighter, but he is a shitty person. Same goes for Varner. Both are completely classless.

It isn't even the best WEC fight of the year. I rank both Jung/Garcia and Garcia/Hominick ahead of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back