WEC 48: Nobody's Paying $50 For This LD

300,000 buys I think would be a HUGE success for the show.

An embarrassment to pro wrestling though... not sure. I mean, at the end of the day, while MMA has the pay-per-view buys under their belt, WWE still kills them in ratings, so both have shit to brag about when it comes to their audience.

300,000 buys I think would be a HUGE success for the show.

An embarrassment to pro wrestling though... not sure. I mean, at the end of the day, while MMA has the pay-per-view buys under their belt, WWE still kills them in ratings, so both have shit to brag about when it comes to their audience.

That's true, but PPV buys generate a lot more money, and is a better representation of how much your fans care.

I agree 300,000 would be a success, probably won't happen, but it's certainly possible. I hope the number come out some time.

I think WEC needs Faber vs. Aldo to go at least three rounds. Make sure fans get a show for their money. A knockout 1 minute into the fight would be bad I believe.

It's not often you see a home town advantage in MMA, and ever more rare when it's against the Champion.

Your not watching JMT?

Nah, I'll watch the fights tomorrow. I can't order two $50 pay-per-view shows so close together (I'm definitely buying UFC 113 in the next couple of weeks, which is what is keeping me from ordering this).

It's not often you see a home town advantage in MMA, and ever more rare when it's against the Champion.

Yeah man, I don't think there's a city in the US that loves a fighter as much as Sac-Town loves Faber.

Except Rampage actually looked like he had a chance in his fight. Faber has been dominated from start to finish.

Faber's corner needs to just throw in the towel. There's no reason for him to keep fighting at this point.

Even if Faber had a good ground game (and he does, actually), he still wouldn't take it to the ground. Aldo's a World Class Jiu-Jitsu practitioner. It's just he hasn't had a chance to show it in an MMA fight yet because his striking is so damn good. So, Faber just needs to find a way to land one shot, if he sticks in there. With his power, you never know....

Even if Faber had a good ground game (and he does, actually), he still wouldn't take it to the ground. Aldo's a World Class Jiu-Jitsu practitioner. It's just he hasn't had a chance to show it in an MMA fight yet because his striking is so damn good. So, Faber just needs to find a way to land one shot, if he sticks in there. With his power, you never know....

Not in this fight. I don't think Faber could generate enough power to knock someone out right now. He has no legs.

Lol... I would not go that far with Hardy. He's tough, but you put him in there with someone like Nick Diaz or Jake Shields, he'd be put away in a heartbeat.

Well we def get the chance to see that very soon with Sheilds since it looks like he's coming in, especailly with that shit eating grin on White's face

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back