• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 141 LD: Where Nate Diaz Teaches Donald Cerrone Manners

Damn, I was right on predicting when I would get home. I guessed right after the Fitch fight before Cerrone/Nate. Glad to see Fitch got KOed. Maybe he'll shut up now.

Poor Fitch. He might as well retire now because he'll have to win another 12 fights before getting another shot

Interesting Fact (to me at least): Before his fight tonight, Fitch's previous nine straight matches go to decision and tonight he gets knocked out after 12 seconds.

Also, I hear the Athletic Commission stopped Riddle from fighting. Riddle didn't say he was to sick, they pulled him after the pre fight check-ups.

Lol, Cowboy is just as disrespectful as Nate, if not more so. He also has the shittiest gimmick i've ever seen.

Lol, Cowboy is just as disrespectful as Nate, if not more so. He also has the shittiest gimmick i've ever seen.

UFC has gimmicks? The lack of gimmicks has been a reason why I never really got into it at first. I couldn't like/hate someone really.

I hope Nate kicks the shit out of Cerrone. Nate's my favorite Diaz brother.

Yea, Cerrone plays a Cowboy gimmick. He wears a cowboy hat, vest, and boots to press conferences

Because he denies handshakes for dumb reasons and knocks peoples' hats off their heads. I don't give a damn about his gimmick. Diaz is just a moron.

Diaz is looking absolutely phenomenal against a guy who people were speaking incredibly high of before the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back