TNA LD is the Whole F'n Show for 08/12

Not a fan of them myself. I caught a CZW match years back where one of the wrestlers cut a vein in his arm so badly the blood was literally squirting out. I couldn't watch. He almost passed out at the end of the match, too – they had to wrap his arm tight in electrical tape to cut off the blood flow.

Yea, see I just don't get that. I know some people like that, but I prefer mat wrestling, maybe a little high flying, but anything where people aren't using torture to get the crowd into it. I just can't do these hardcore things. I'm sad I missed Kurt/AJ because I'm sure I would have loved that match much more than this one.

Surprisingly entertaining mess of a hardcore match there, that was way better than what I was expecting. Probably worth ***.

Not a fan of them myself. I caught a CZW match years back where one of the wrestlers cut a vein in his arm so badly the blood was literally squirting out. I couldn't watch. He almost passed out at the end of the match, too – they had to wrap his arm tight in electrical tape to cut off the blood flow.

And even that, still wasn't as bad as the weedeater spot that Mondo took

Yea, see I just don't get that. I know some people like that, but I prefer mat wrestling, maybe a little high flying, but anything where people aren't using torture to get the crowd into it. I just can't do these hardcore things. I'm sad I missed Kurt/AJ because I'm sure I would have loved that match much more than this one.

Same here, man. My biggest gripe with the bloody stuff is that it made blood meaningless – back in the day, blood was unthinkable. Only the most brutal match in the most brutal feud used it.

Haven't seen TNA in weeks and it already seems like RVD is getting slower, older, and less athletic. Hell, it might bee just one of those nights I guess. This has been a very entertaining TNA if you ask me

This show has actually been pretty good tonight for a change. Only 15 minutes left and I'm still awake.

Hopefully Hogan doesn't ruin the show with another "surprise blockbuster" announcement that turns out to be nothing. Again.

I have a feeling the surprise WILL suck. This show has been too good to be true so far for it not too LOL

Same here, man. My biggest gripe with the bloody stuff is that it made blood meaningless – back in the day, blood was unthinkable. Only the most brutal match in the most brutal feud used it.

I agree, I was fine with blood being in brutal matches to add a little to the story, but when it's just overkill for bloodthirsty fans, I just don't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back