TNA LD for 08/19/10

Also an 8 man tournament lasting that long is pretty lame, but it should be fun and have some great matches.

I like tournaments too, although I'm not sold on the length of it due to it just going on too long and I think people will lose interest near the end.

Wow time goes bye fast. Just about year ago Jeff was world heavyweight champion, and main eventing Summerslam with CM Punk.

This is semi-smart booking as Hardy will get to sell a lot and make Terry look very strong and devastating.

I like tournaments too, although I'm not sold on the length of it due to it just going on too long and I think people will lose interest near the end.
You have 8 matches in the first round, 4 tonight and 4 next week.

So you already have 2 weeks booked, then you could book two more weeks with two matches per week, and you would have already booked 4 weeks, only for to go.

If they want to do the semi finals in the same week, then they would have 3 weeks to build Bound for Glory, or two weeks if they book semi-final matches in different weeks.

I guess the length of the tournament makes a lot of sense as it builds up to the Final.

Storm sort of reminds me of a slender version of Arn Anderson. I guess it's the beard.

Why are you trying to use logic in TNA?

Bad idea wasn't it!

You have 8 matches in the first round, 4 tonight and 4 next week.

So you already have 2 weeks booked, then you could book two more weeks with two matches per week, and you would have already booked 4 weeks, only for to go.

If they want to do the semi finals in the same week, then they would have 3 weeks to build Bound for Glory, or two weeks if they book semi-final matches in different weeks.

I guess the length of the tournament makes a lot of sense as it builds up to the Final.

This is an 8 man tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back