TNA LD for 08/19/10

Just started watching the show from the beginning. I dig the shoot-like opening with Taz and Tenay not sure if they should commentate or not, thought that was clever though it would have been much better if Jeff Hardy and Abyss didn't have one of the lamest looking quasi-brawls I've ever seen.

Atleast they're trying something different though. That's always nice. Bummer no more matches in the Beer Money-MCMG series...not sure if I should continue watching. :(

So Sting wore read paint 1 week - and now it's white again. WTF?

Also, can someone explain to me what the frig this Nash/Sting vs Hogan/Jarrett feud is all about. Cos I've watched every segment - and I still have no idea what they're on about.

That's the best thing about these top 10 matches with Angle: He always makes these guys look like gold. Doug looked great in that match.

Angle/Anderson in the finals at BFG. Book it.

And here comes Bischoff to talk about EV 2.0.

My hand...my god....it's moving for the remote on it's very own.

Its amazing how damn good this show is when they simplify things, and allow a storyline involving the world title to be based around winning wrestling matches

Good match, but it just kind of came and went. It doesn't mean anything until the semi-finals in like 17 days or so and while it was solid, four minute matches don't really mean much. That's all TNA has on normal shows, which gets rather repetitive.

If beating the shit out of someone with a block of wood full of sharp nails isn't considered a fully "homicidal" intention Bischoff, just what the fuck do you have to do to get it all the way? Put a Desert Eagle in someone's mouth and pull the trigger?

If beating the shit out of someone with a block of wood full of sharp nails isn't considered a fully "homicidal" intention Bischoff, just what the fuck do you have to do to get it all the way? Put a Desert Eagle in someone's mouth and pull the trigger?

And remember: when Abyss does it it's bad. When Sabu does it it's EXTREME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back