• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 11.04.10

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Morgan is Mortal
TNA "iMPACT!" and ReAction
Live Discussion for 11/04/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3hoursanderson.jpg

Chances are running out for two TNA Wrestling Superstars.

Which two? Good question — I dunno either!

Eric Bischoff holds the key to Mr. Anderson's fate. This might be one of those
times where being an asshole doesn't pay off. ;)

Matt Morgan is on his own after being beaten down by Immortal and Fortune.
Or is he?

Ink Inc and Mickie James vs Generation Me and Tara.
This is what we call double booking to save time, and it works.

The Pope vs Abyss. Will Abyss steal more fans and continue to break
major US laws this week? Tune in to find out!

d73759a77bbb85c7ab1a610a42e8c57b_XL.jpg

More news on the upcoming "Turning Point" Pay-Per-View on Sunday, November 7

[YOUTUBE]g3R6Q5TaFzs[/YOUTUBE]

Then, stay tuned after iMPACT for an all-new edition of ReACTION - TNA Wrestling's
docu-style aftermath from iMPACT featuring your favorite Superstars! It's 3 hours of
Total Nonstop Action every Thursday night exclusively on SpikeTV! Can't watch it
Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record all 3 hours!

I'll sit through the commercials. I might spot a good deal on some furniture or car oil. Lead the way Hulkster. I saw him on a huge ass sign outside a Rent-A-Center today.

Not planning on being in tonight. Stuff to do early tomorrow. Shame, was looking forward to seeing Morgan kick ass.

Ah, well to us, you are not from New York lol. But I went up there to look at Cornell for college back in the day. Beautiful area but got to cold in the winter for me. Thus my decision to attend the University of Florida and then transfer to the University of Arizona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back