• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 09/23/10

BFG scares me. They've had WAY too long to prepare for this. Also great to see there are tickets available in an 8000 person arena after being on sale for about two months.

Please don't tell me about that KB. I'm going to Bound For Glory, and I'm already have second thoughts about it.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2458480]Is everything happening in 10/10/10? [/QUOTE]

This is what scares me. WCW tried it at Starrcade 97 and botched what should have been the biggest layup in wrestling history. The whole show sucked because it was the culmination of everything and they did it completely wrong. BFG looks very similar.

Pope's kind of a moron. Why should RVD get a shot? Because RVD should actually be in the main event since he never actually lost the title! He got stripped of it due to injury, thus should be in the match. He's a stoner, so he's willing to wait, but obviously he can't jut fade into obscurity. DUH!

Pope's kind of a moron. Why should RVD get a shot? Because RVD should actually be in the main event since he never actually lost the title! He got stripped of it due to injury, thus should be in the match. He's a stoner, so he's willing to wait, but obviously he can't jut fade into obscurity. DUH!

That actually makes sense.

It's Hogan, Russo and Bischoff with a story they've been saying is great for months now. What do you expect it to be like?

I have a bad feeling that the outcome of this whole "they" storyline is going to be as stupid as the Hogan VS Jarrett mess at Bash At The Beach 2000(which also took place in Daytona). And it's also a 2 hour drive from where I live, so yeah I'm seriously having second thoughts about it, but I already purchased the ticket last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back