TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 09/02/10

1. Kendrick has no reason to be in this angle whatsoever.

2. RVD is a former world champion, not a career jobber most famous for being Raven's lackey.

3. Deception wasn't an angle. It was a week long thing that got no resolution at all that was added in once the match was made in a bad attempt to draw intrigue.

When I say deception, I'm not just talking about the writing on the belt. I'm talking about this entire angle with Sting v. all things Hogan/Bischoff.

Foley sure seems to be playing fourtune and ev2 against one another. To what end, who knows but abyss sure gave him an interesting look the first time he showed up...

Wait, last week Hogan popped Sting with a chair and the week before Hogan stood by Jarrett. Why does Jarrett need Joe's help if he's clearly got Hogan backing him up already?

When I say deception, I'm not just talking about the writing on the belt. I'm talking about this entire angle with Sting v. all things Hogan/Bischoff.

Oh THAT thing that went nowhere and was never explained. I thought you meant the other thing that went nowhere and was never explained.

Which still went unresolved. Try again. And by the way, I challenge you to give me a time, EVER where a heel got over by losing matches to jobbers as opposed to dominating them and then beating them off. Give me one EVER

So theres life out in the universe, and on top of that they also have professional wrestling, AND they have tag teams? MCMG just blew my mind.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2389646]Youtube, Dailymotion, TNA section.

You meant TV? Not a clue.[/QUOTE]

Great to learn this on a wrestling forum and not from the company that's putting on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back