TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 09/02/10

Hogan drilled Abyss with a chair and Abyss shrugged it off, after a match. RVD could barely hurt Abyss with his best stuff. Abyss is supposed to be this monster and a career jobber beats him. Argue it all you want, that is stupid.

Stupid? Nah. Just irrelevant, but for someone like you that has to make note of every tiny little detail that doesn't go over perfectly, that's understandable, I suppose.

I legit laughed at Jarrett talking about Joe's friends in the locker room. Isn't Joe's character based on the fact that he has no friends?

Stupid? Nah. Just irrelevant, but for someone like you that has to make note of every tiny little detail that doesn't go over perfectly, that's understandable, I suppose.

It's not a tiny detail, like at all. It's the biggest heel in the company losing to a career jobber. You can pee on my leg all you want, but stop telling us it's raining. This was a bad move and it's become the norm in booking. Just because a heel beats up someone post match doesn't mean they are legit. You have to dominate matches or steal matches to be a quality heel. Abyss did neither and lost to a nobody. You can't justify it, you just can't.

Then explain to me the point in having Richards beat Abyss. Who does this benefit? How does this make Abyss stronger? How does this make him look more like the monster he's supposed to be? Why does Richards need a win over him? Richards means nothing and never has, so let's give him a win that makes no sense and make Abyss look weak in the process. Also, let's not have Rhyno make the save, even though he's the one Abyss is fighting. This would make sense if Rhyno came out and Gored Abyss and then Richards got the pin, but this was just stupid. But hey, I don't think enough when I watch TNA right?

And here again we have one of the easiest layups of a match in wrestling today. Let's see if they can manage to mess it up again.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2389538]How would Jarrett do as a color commentator?[/QUOTE]

It could be ok but for some reason I don't think I'd like it. It could be bearable though.

It's not a tiny detail, like at all. It's the biggest heel in the company losing to a career jobber. You can pee on my leg all you want, but stop telling us it's raining. This was a bad move and it's become the norm in booking. Just because a heel beats up someone post match doesn't mean they are legit. You have to dominate matches or steal matches to be a quality heel. Abyss did neither and lost to a nobody. You can't justify it, you just can't.

Then explain to me the point in having Richards beat Abyss. Who does this benefit? How does this make Abyss stronger? How does this make him look more like the monster he's supposed to be? Why does Richards need a win over him? Richards means nothing and never has, so let's give him a win that makes no sense and make Abyss look weak in the process. Also, let's not have Rhyno make the save, even though he's the one Abyss is fighting. This would make sense if Rhyno came out and Gored Abyss and then Richards got the pin, but this was just stupid. But hey, I don't think enough when I watch TNA right?

My response was good............yours was better.

Because Foley was injured earlier – quite obvious Kendrick will replace him, which furthers the controversy of why Foley has yet to really get into the fight anywhere.

As for Richards/Abyss, like I said, irrelevant. You guys focus too much on wins/losses and not the story that's told otherwise. Sting lost to RVD when he debuted despite the two having no history whatsoever, and Sting beat the living hell out of RVD for about 10 minutes after – turns out, it was all for a purpose, it was used weeks later as one of the initial sparks to this whole deception angle.

Because Foley was injured earlier – quite obvious Kendrick will replace him, which furthers the controversy of why Foley has yet to really get into the fight anywhere.

As for Richards/Abyss, like I said, irrelevant. You guys focus too much on wins/losses and not the story that's told otherwise. Sting lost to RVD when he debuted despite the two having no history whatsoever, and Sting beat the living hell out of RVD for about 10 minutes after – turns out, it was all for a purpose, it was used weeks later as one of the initial sparks to this whole deception angle.

1. Kendrick has no reason to be in this angle whatsoever.

2. RVD is a former world champion, not a career jobber most famous for being Raven's lackey.

3. Deception wasn't an angle. It was a week long thing that got no resolution at all that was added in once the match was made in a bad attempt to draw intrigue.

The deception angle that went unexplained? Sorry, but I don't think it went over too well. It gave everyone boners, but ultimately blue balls. Wins and losses do matter, moreso here than Sting/RVD because both are credible. Stevie Richards is not. Thus, Abyss losing to him is awful no matter how long the beatdown afterwords.

Yeah this is pretty clearly a major angle. When Nash is the 5th most important person to a company in an angle, it's pretty big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back