• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 05.12.11

Wow, Chyna looks like they had to drag her out there. Pretty clear she's there for a paycheck and not much else. No enthusiasm on that face at all. Kinda sad to see actually.

I really, REALLY, hope TNA didn't change their plans because of WWE taking the word wrestling out.

MOre of being able to market their show better in order to get another show on another network that promotes better than spike. Hard to do that with the intials TNA.. at the same time.. it will probabaly capatilize on WWE taking the word out as well.

MOre of being able to market their show better in order to get another show on another network that promotes better than spike. Hard to do that with the intials TNA.. at the same time.. it will probabaly capatilize on WWE taking the word out as well.

I think this is actually Hogan.

One thing I don't get though. Sting, who has had contact with "the network", presumably Foley, set up his match between him and RVD (both faces by the way and not associated with Immortal). Why then, if Sting said "the network" booked that match 3 weeks ago, is Foley now doing a battle royale for #1 contendership?

From what Hogan was saying, the reason they changed the name was because of advertising. They were having a lot of difficulty getting advertising with TNA in the title becuase the first 15 minutes of any business meeting they'd have to explain that it stands for Total Non-Stop Action, and not Tits 'n' Ass.

Wrestling matters. We shall see.

I sure as shit hope so. Would be great to this show going back to being the alternative.

Give me old school storylines, fights, titles that matter, and blading. Ill watch every week, and one sunday a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back