TNA iMPACT! LD for 02.03.11

Jeff Hardy could bring his daughter around, he just brings the baby girl with all kinds of messed up face paint on...no one would know if that's how she came out looking like that.

Kayfabe. He's focused on this new "they" he's put together and the plan for later tonight. He's not going to give a shit what Jarrett is saying. In real life he obviously doesn't care otherwise the thing would never be performed, but I was talking in terms of Kayfabe.
You're jumping the gun.

This should be watchable. I've been loving Doug Williams even more than usual recently. Even liked his match with Abyss.

You're jumping the gun.

How so? Kurt is the man pulling the strings as has a plan. He's not going to see the video, break down and cry, and stop the plan. He's not even going watch because he is focused on the task at hand, taking out the group that ended his career and forced him to retire. When your career is on the line, and it's all you have left, you aren't going to waste your time on the stupid guy who thinks he stole your ex wife.

How so? Kurt is the man pulling the strings as has a plan. He's not going to see the video, break down and cry, and stop the plan. He's not even going watch because he is focused on the task at hand, taking out the group that ended his career and forced him to retire. When your career is on the line, and it's all you have left, you aren't going to waste your time on the stupid guy who thinks he stole your ex wife.
Jarrett's in the group he's focusing his attention on. No reason to stop the plan.

So we have both members or Gen Me in the final. Interesting. Nice to see Suicide getting a mention.

Jarrett's in the group he's focusing his attention on. No reason to stop the plan.

Right, but he's focused on the group, not Jarrett. Jarrett is in the group, but he's like a playground bully trying to rile up somebody. All you gotta do is ignore him because what he's saying is completely stupid and irrelevant. He's trying to rile up Angle, but every step along the way, Angle has ignored all the personal stuff and just wanted to take out Immortal and Jarrett with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back