TNA iMPACT! LD for 02.03.11

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
"They" Are Coming, Again! (For Real This Time)
TNA "iMPACT!"
Live Discussion for 02/03/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tonightwho3.jpg

According to Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan plans on regaining his power from TNA President
Dixie Carter! What will happen this Thursday? What's next in their legal war?

2bf792ab9186f339544f2e5dc1b59f30_XL.jpg

Plus, the TNA World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line as titleholder Mr. Anderson
defends against former champ Jeff Hardy of Immortal!

And THEY are coming??...but who this time?! We'll find out on Thursday night!

[YOUTUBE]QhPyvsZiYyM[/YOUTUBE]

Plus, more news on the upcoming Against All Odds Pay-Per-View event on Sunday, February 13!
Can't watch IMPACT on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

I've managed to avoid the majority of spoilers for tonight. Obviously I know who won't be showing up on account of the WWE deciding to try and throw a spanner into the works, but beyond that I have no idea.

I know last week we got a bunch of ***** who had evidently read the spoilers 'guessing' that Scott Steiner would be returning last week. Here's hoping people can avoid being shits for tonight's show.

I do have to question why this isn't going out live. TNA are doing a live show Impact quite soon aren't they? Wouldn't it have been better to save the surprises for then?

I've managed to avoid the majority of spoilers for tonight. Obviously I know who won't be showing up on account of the WWE deciding to try and throw a spanner into the works, but beyond that I have no idea.

I know last week we got a bunch of ***** who had evidently read the spoilers 'guessing' that Scott Steiner would be returning last week. Here's hoping people can avoid being shits for tonight's show.

I do have to question why this isn't going out live. TNA are doing a live show Impact quite soon aren't they? Wouldn't it have been better to save the surprises for then?

On the 24th, and yes, that would make the most sense.

This is a a pretty cool video that was on TNA's website today.
I've been lucky enough not to come across any spoilers so this should be a good show.

[YOUTUBE]QhPyvsZiYyM[/YOUTUBE]​

This is a a pretty cool video that was on TNA's website today.
I've been lucky enough not to come across any spoilers so this should be a good show.

[YOUTUBE]QhPyvsZiYyM[/YOUTUBE]​

I have to say, the video is pretty sweet, and this storyline would work much better for me if I didn't know what was going on "behind the scenes." But I can't help laughing my ass off, knowing this was thrown together at the last second for obvious reasons.

Now looking like I wont be here. Internet has been crawling along at 6mb slower than it should be all evening, and streaming video on-line is impossible for me. Gunna give it till Impact to magically fix itself, if not then I'll be catching the show tomorrow.

Seconded.

Is it Thursday already?

ronsimmons.jpg

That videos pretty cool, Somehow I get the feeling that their trying to pass onto us that the Main Event Mafia re-forming can bring about the apocalypse. Makes sense since according to WWEs view of the Elimination chamber, Eric Bischoff is apparently the devil.

Ahh...another night, another LD. Yanks...you dashingly awesome bastard. How the hell are you?? Did you know I put you as one of my favorite posters? ;)

It means Cover Your Ass. Meaning plans had to change because well, you saw the two surprises WWE had on Sunday. The plan was foiled, so the video was put out to cover the tracks a bit. Still a cool video though.

O, I was confused for a second It definitely is a good attempt at covering their asses the video is real good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back