TNA iMPACT! LD for 01.20.11

I wonder if I showed up to the Impact Zone with a picture of Towelie from south park and put "Jeff Hardy" under it if I'd be kicked out from the taping...LOL ??

Because there are other things I like on the program. I do not like that storyline and I seem to not be the only one. Even if I wasn't, I've NEVER liked "real" stories in wrestling. Personal opinion, but I'm a wrestling fan and a wrestling writer. I watch wrestling, end of story.

Not talking about you personally, talking about others on these boards in general.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2767379 said:
Isn't it bad when one of the only reasons that it's a sellout is the fact that it's free?

Madison's music is strangly growing on me.

It can't, it's awful. The words don't fit with the music and it's just whiny and awful. There is nothing redeeming about that music. Hardcore country is oddly growing on me though.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2767379 said:
Isn't it bad when one of the only reasons that it's a sellout is the fact that it's free?

Madison's music is strangly growing on me.

For a sell out besides the free tix, that, and the fact that you can also BYOB to the show as well...:lmao:

The 3 counts in TNA are some of the most ******ed things I've seen.

I would've sworn that was only 2.

That was a horrible ending. Way too slow to develop. And by the time the ref went for the count, Madison should have been able to counter a roll up when she wasn't hit or hurt or anything. Just sayin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back