TNA iMPACT! LD for 01.20.11

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2767318 said:
I've never been a fan of real life situations being mixed in with angles.

Me neither and I just got hold of a GREAT Chris Jericho quote that is going to be fuel for an article on my site tonight. Wrestling is stories, you don't need people to think it's "real". It's fucking acting.

Why don't you and stop bitching

Because he's right. It's a pretty lame attempt at appealing to the lowest common denominator. The 5 people left who don't realize this whole thing is acting and that they play characters that aren't real might like it, but those of us who respect that it's just like any other TV show don't need to taint a real situation by playing it out on TV, especially when the man being insulted (Kurt) should be doing something way more important on the program.

it'd be better to have Cena buy a ticket instead of doing 'negotiations' with Nash again. That is one loose cannon they do not need. I'd rather have Jeff Hardy be stoned outta his mind carrying a machete in a board meeting that put up with Kevin Nash and his stupid geezer butt on my roster making his diva demands. At least you can put a little restraint on Hardy with his brother there, and the legal system looming around him.

Because he's right. It's a pretty lame attempt at appealing to the lowest common denominator. The 5 people left who don't realize this whole thing is acting and that they play characters that aren't real might like it, but those of us who respect that it's just like any other TV show don't need to taint a real situation by playing it out on TV, especially when the man being insulted (Kurt) should be doing something way more important on the program.

Can watch something esle...why watch something you think is garbage?

Can watch something esle...why watch something you think is garbage?

Because there are other things I like on the program. I do not like that storyline and I seem to not be the only one. Even if I wasn't, I've NEVER liked "real" stories in wrestling. Personal opinion, but I'm a wrestling fan and a wrestling writer. I watch wrestling, end of story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back