This forum....

Does this forum suck?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reddit has the worst messageboard display on the internet. I will never get the appeal of that website.

Crocker I went to bat for you the first time, can't do it again. You're most likely stuck here now.

Reddit has the worst messageboard display on the internet. I will never get the appeal of that website.

Crocker I went to bat for you the first time, can't do it again. You're most likely stuck here now.

Sorry man I just lost my temper; thats why I made all those posts. Just way too much ignorance here

Also Reddit is super active and has a section for literally everything. So its really good for constant discussion

I should be released from prison just for getting you guys so many views. Look at this, nearly 100 guests viewing this thread.

Oh yeah. Letting him out was YOUR bright idea wasn't it?

What do I have to do to get out of prison? How about I advertise your forum on reddit, yahoo answers, etc, so yall can get more members? I mean I'd be willing to do that if you're fine with it.

I'm also willing to reform my ways. I'll TRY to shut up about Cena/WWE apologists and discuss other things

What do I have to do to get out of prison? How about I advertise your forum on reddit, yahoo answers, etc, so yall can get more members? I mean I'd be willing to do that if you're fine with it.

I'm also willing to reform my ways. I'll TRY to shut up about Cena/WWE apologists and discuss other things

No you won't.

Also Reddit is super active and has a section for literally everything. So its really good for constant discussion

Yeah but I don't get the appeal when you're talking to a bunch of anons.

At least here, like I'll never know Slyfox personally, but I know the name Slyfox696, I know what to expect from his posts, I can have a genuine conversation with him, I can seek him out for advice in certain areas and trust the advice he gives me. Same with most regulars here, same with the regulars at the other forum I post at. That is what makes a messageboard like this worth posting on. I feel like on Reddit there's no bonding between posters, no true discussions, just anons yelling at one another all the time over the dumbest shit imaginable. And for all you know, you're arguing with a 12-year-old.

At least here, like I'll never know Slyfox personally, but I know the name Slyfox696, I know what to expect from his posts, I can have a genuine conversation with him, I can seek him out for advice in certain areas and trust the advice he gives me. Same with most regulars here, same with the regulars at the other forum I post at. That is what makes a messageboard like this worth posting on. I feel like on Reddit there's no bonding between posters, no true discussions, just anons yelling at one another all the time over the dumbest shit. And for all you know, you're arguing with a 12-year-old.

Thats true. Reddit is really active but it doesn't feel like an actual community sometimes. Feels like Twitter/FB where everything is all cluttered

At least here, like I'll never know Slyfox personally, but I know the name Slyfox696, I know what to expect from his posts, I can have a genuine conversation with him, I can seek him out for advice in certain areas and trust the advice he gives me. Same with most regulars here, same with the regulars at the other forum I post at. That is what makes a messageboard like this worth posting on. I feel like on Reddit there's no bonding between posters, no true discussions, just anons yelling at one another all the time over the dumbest shit imaginable. And for all you know, you're arguing with a 12-year-old.

I met and married someone from here. If you try to do that on Reddit, it's probably going to mean jail time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back