This forum....

Does this forum suck?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't get bothered. Slyfox is trolling. He is just trying to change the topic.

That's why this forum is so dead all the time with only a handful of people posting. Admins here are trolls themselves who don't like when anyone doesn't agree with their views.
Do you even know in what country your proxy address is located?

So, taking all bets; who wants to bet he didn't know he logged in with this account, and just thought he needed to keep it up.

Also, fun fact; in reviewing much of NidaleeFTW's account history on reddit, one finds a thread in which NidaleeFTW links to a thread in Wrestlezone.

This was before Crocker signed up.

Anyone want to guess which poster started the thread?

Nice trollbait but whatever. I am not going to waste my time convincing you or anyone else. Consider yourself ignored. No more feeding the troll.
Oh, no trolling at all. Go ahead and tell us from what country your proxy posting IP address is located.

Don't worry, I already know.

So, taking all bets; who wants to bet he didn't know he logged in with this account, and just thought he needed to keep it up.

Also, fun fact; in reviewing much of NidaleeFTW's account history on reddit, one finds a thread in which NidaleeFTW links to a thread in Wrestlezone.

This was before Crocker signed up.

Anyone want to guess which poster started the thread?

You made me look up his recent reddit thread you glorious bastard. Oh how I hope that Dani Californication guy is another alt of his.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/3j63zt/what_forums_besides_squared_circle_do_you/

I still dont get the "clickish" thing. You're telling me co-workers dont normally work together to keep their project consistent?

You made me look up his recent reddit thread you glorious bastard. Oh how I hope that Dani Californication guy is another alt of his.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/3j63zt/what_forums_besides_squared_circle_do_you/

It's really fucking awful having to go through like twenty million League Of Legends posts (the game is shit), but if you look through NidaleeFTW, you find some pretty hilarious stuff that he also tries to delete and pretend he never said.

Dude once mocked Kevin Owens for his weight, got called for it, pretended he didn't speak English, deleted the thread, and made another one about how short Kevin Owens is.

Dude's thirsty for attention.

Have you ever played League before you call it shit? Some people will say pro wrestling is shit because its so obviously scripted.. its all subjective

Have you ever played League before you call it shit? Some people will say pro wrestling is shit because its so obviously scripted.. its all subjective

I have.

I can, without a shadow of doubt, call it shit.

But enough about me, please, why did you think it was appropriate to interrupt CM Punk in the middle of dinner?

So playing League is looked down on in this forum.. meanwhile everywhere else in the world being a pro wrestling fan is also looked down on.

Yep just another example of this forum acting clique-y and ganging up on people who have different interests and opinions.

I dont even know what the fuck "League" is. And yet here you are pointing. Again. You were given rules you spar on over and over and were still brought back.

So you deserve to sit here.

I dont even know what the fuck "League" is. And yet here you are pointing. You were given rules you spar on over and over and were still brought back.

So you deserve to sit here.

And nobody knows what the fuck Full Metal Alchemist is either (which is far less popular than League). League is short for League of Legends btw.

Yep just another example of this forum acting clique-y and ganging up on people who have different interests and opinions.

So you realize it was wrong to interrupt someone in the middle of dinner?

Understand. I really did not give a fuck about you until you willingly admitted you were that guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back