This forum....

Does this forum suck?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dude once mocked Kevin Owens for his weight, got called for it, pretended he didn't speak English, deleted the thread, and made another one about how short Kevin Owens is.

:lmao:

So playing League is looked down on in this forum.. meanwhile everywhere else in the world being a pro wrestling fan is also looked down on.

Nah mate, I don't think your alt is as popular as you think he is.

And for the record, I play League. With Rockets. Balls, cars and speed boosts for the win.

It's really fucking awful having to go through like twenty million League Of Legends posts (the game is shit), but if you look through NidaleeFTW, you find some pretty hilarious stuff that he also tries to delete and pretend he never said.

Dude once mocked Kevin Owens for his weight, got called for it, pretended he didn't speak English, deleted the thread, and made another one about how short Kevin Owens is.

Dude's thirsty for attention.

It's hardly anything new. Usually the idiots that get banned from here go over to other forums to vent about the Nazi Mods.

You can't even make this stuff up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2cdx2i/lets_discuss_how_delusional_this_wrestlezone/

"stupid Wrestlezone posters. god damn i swear some people act like they work for wwe"

"wrestlezone sucks, they barely have any discussion about shit. i still see month old threads on their first page. so its stale, underpopulated, inactive, filled with delusional cena marks, one of which is the admin. and yeah if u criticize cena, ALL of the high repped kids will gang up on you and youre left feeling hopeless that u cant convince these ignorant dicks."

Yes. You do realize that most of those people are probably not sharing the same opinion as you, right?

Yes. You do realize that most of those people are probably not sharing the same opinion as you, right?

I don't care if they share the same opinion as me. I care if they're objective, which they are. They can be marks for Cena, but realize his flaws and disagree with some of his booking. Thats what I want to see in a wrestling fan.

Oh look, I'm watching the League on Netflix, and they just referenced a restaraunt called Alinea's.

Crocker, PWF, think you could tell us a little about those places?

I don't care if they share the same opinion as me. I care if they're objective, which they are. They can be marks for Cena, but realize his flaws and disagree with some of his booking. Thats what I want to see in a wrestling fan.

I've told you before I disagree with Cena's booking. He should be booked allot stronger than he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back