This forum....

Does this forum suck?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
:lmao:

Yes you do. You know I can tell in 3 seconds, right?

You can say 'you are an alt of Crocker' all you want but you know its not true ( you only started this alt thing out of nowhere to change the topic) Keep saying the same thing again and again, I just won't reply to your inane posts anymore.

(I'll just have to ask vbulletin admins to delete my account)

You can say 'you are an alt of Crocker' all you want but you know its not true ( you only started this alt thing out of nowhere to change the topic) Keep saying the same thing again and again, I just won't reply to your inane posts anymore.

(I'll just have to ask vbulletin admins to delete my account)

Go for it. I think they've talked to Sly and I.....oh a dozen times in the six+ years Sly has been in charge. I'm sure they'll listen to you though.

This doesn't make any damn since, PWF. If you want out of The Prison, you know what to do. If you want banned, well, you know how to go about that kind of thing, too.

If you're not willing to do either of those things, then stop coming here. These are not complex tasks.

I created a lot of threads and started discussions in this 'Prison' forum

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=282767

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=284165

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=284161

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=283947

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=284651

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=284773

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=284845

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=285111

...why am I still not allowed to post on the normal forums? If they (slyfox, KB) don't like my posts then just say it and delete my account.

We haven't let you out because you're stupid. You can claim that we're bullies or WWE apologists or whatever you like, but what it boils down to is that 99.9% of the posters here get by with next to no problems, but a handful of posters have problem after problem with the bosses around here. Now a rational person would say "hmm, everyone else is saying I'm crazy/wrong, but I KNOW I'm right and everyone else is just crazy and the staff is clearly just against me because I think differently so I need to rebel against them."

You're in Prison because you're stupid, you don't realize you're stupid, and you're so thick headed that you think it's some big conspiracy against you because people have pointed out the flaws in your logic for months if not years around here and you're not smart enough or emotionally mature enough to handle the fact that you're wrong.

I've been around here a long, long time and I haven't lost many arguments. The handful of times I've been beaten, I move on because it's really not worth going crazy over. I probably take this place more seriously and treat it more importantly than anyone else ever has and I'm telling you: you need to get over it and realize that not everyone is against you. Instead, think about what people have been saying to you and realize that you might be wrong in your line of thinking.

I created a lot of threads and started discussions in this 'Prison' forum

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=282767

Ah. A poll with absolutely no discussion from your end but "Choose one". No personal preference, arguments that could be made, etc. This isn't contributing. This would have been Closed in the other Sections.

It's ironic how you went on and on about how we all suck for arguing that a wrestler "draws" at the beginning of this exact thread yet here you are doing it. At least I'd say this was a discussion, so points to you.

Though now you look like a hypocrite.

Another poll. Another "Choose one" from you. The originality is screaming. Again, not a contribution.

I posted in this one. It was a really, really stupid thread, but I'd say it was at least engaging, so one more point for you.

Batting 2/4 now.

No personal opinion. No discussion but you showing us something somebody else said. This would be Spam.

No point for you.

Again, nothing coming from you but quotes and links. That isn't making a contribution, PWF.

There we go. Some actual opinions from you. This is much better, even though you only got 1 other guy interested in the talk.

3/6.

Nope. You're doing nothing but copying and pasting again.

3/7 = 43%. Not even half of the things you've posted here were actual discussion.

...why am I still not allowed to post on the normal forums? If they (slyfox, KB) don't like my posts then just say it and delete my account.

Because the normal forums require that you post things that require discussion from you. So far you've shown in The Prison that you're not ready for that.

These threads make Chrome look like he has original thoughts, by comparison

Eh, at least the threads were probably an honest effort though.

I think it's harder to come up with good thread topics than it is to come up with decent posts in threads.

At least in other people's threads you can piggyback off the conversation and that may stimulate your thoughts better.

I don't really know how PWF's posts are outside of here though. But maybe with some good conversation down here instead of just like one or two responses he'd be able to show some better posting ability here.

He needs to get the discussion going with his own thoughts though.

Because the normal forums require that you post things that require discussion from you. So far you've shown in The Prison that you're not ready for that.

Since joining in 2012 I've made over 72 threads and 613 non-spam posts on this forum. I was only put here because I called that mod Killjoy "TNA apologist" because he deleted one of my posts bashing TNA (over a year ago)

We haven't let you out because you're stupid. You can claim that we're bullies or WWE apologists or whatever you like, but what it boils down to is that 99.9% of the posters here get by with next to no problems, but a handful of posters have problem after problem with the bosses around here. Now a rational person would say "hmm, everyone else is saying I'm crazy/wrong, but I KNOW I'm right and everyone else is just crazy and the staff is clearly just against me because I think differently so I need to rebel against them."

You're in Prison because you're stupid, you don't realize you're stupid, and you're so thick headed that you think it's some big conspiracy against you because people have pointed out the flaws in your logic for months if not years around here and you're not smart enough or emotionally mature enough to handle the fact that you're wrong.

I've been around here a long, long time and I haven't lost many arguments. The handful of times I've been beaten, I move on because it's really not worth going crazy over. I probably take this place more seriously and treat it more importantly than anyone else ever has and I'm telling you: you need to get over it and realize that not everyone is against you. Instead, think about what people have been saying to you and realize that you might be wrong in your line of thinking.

I stopped posting here for months before I created this thread. Don't lump me with that 'Crocker' guy.

Since joining in 2012 I've made over 72 threads and 613 non-spam posts on this forum. I was only put here because I called that mod Killjoy "TNA apologist" because he deleted one of my posts bashing TNA (over a year ago)

Technically that would be considered "annoying staff".

I'm not saying that to be a dick either. If they were to point you to the rules that's the one they would be able to use to validate you being here.

That Crocker guy joined in 2014, I still posted here in this 'forum' but not as much because what's the point? Its a waste of time as no one seriously replies on threads here, (other than posting insults and trolling the thread)

So you still do not see the coincidence behind Crocker being put in prison, and you returning to create this thread?

Eh, at least the threads were probably an honest effort though.

I think it's harder to come up with good thread topics than it is to come up with decent posts in threads.

At least in other people's threads you can piggyback off the conversation and that may stimulate your thoughts better.

I don't really know how PWF's posts are outside of here though. But maybe with some good conversation down here instead of just like one or two responses he'd be able to show some better posting ability here.

He needs to get the discussion going with his own thoughts though.

He could start a villain tournament! Oh...wait...

I created this thread to get permanbanned. I still posted comments on the main site under this account (its connected to disqus)

You seem to be sidestepping the point, and if you wanted to be Permanbanned, there's plenty more efficient ways for you to do it, that you clearly know, that you haven't tried yet

You seem to be sidestepping the point, and if you wanted to be Permanbanned, there's plenty more efficient ways for you to do it, that you clearly know, that you haven't tried yet

What point? How many times do you want me to say 'Crocker' is not my "alt"? If it was my account I would've just said he is my alt as I already have this account with much more "rep"?

Just because we both hate Cena doesn't means we're "alts". More than half of the WWE fanbase hates Cena, ffs. Slyfox was just trolling.

What point? How many times do you want me to say 'Crocker' is not my "alt"? If it was my account I would've just said he is my alt as I already have this account with much more "rep"?

Just because we both hate Cena doesn't means we're "alts". More than half of the WWE fanbase hates Cena, ffs. Slyfox was just trolling.

You clearly have a desire to come back to the main forums. And you mean to tell me that being Crocker, at least for a bit, wouldn't give you the chance to return to said forums?

Come on man. I don't have any fucking alts here. Just because me and PWF both hate Cena doesn't mean we are the same person. Cena apologists generalizing as usual, shows how close minded they really are

Still bugs you a bit eh?
At least your thread would have generated conversation and it showed good intent.

You also knew when to leave it alone so you didn't get stuck in here even longer. So there's that.

Nah, I get why it was closed. I just wish they'd let me reopen it now that I'm out of the prison. It gives me something to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back