This forum....

Does this forum suck?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Staying in the minor leagues while wrestlingforum.com and reddit squared circle has 30x more active members

Honestly if I were you I'd take the deal. These forums are not only fun to participate in, however, they've helped me to refine my writing skills and grammar. Because of the practice I've gotten here, I was able to get a promotion at my job where now all I do is send out nicely written proposals/ estimates.

Also, when I first started here Sly hated me (probably still does) and I even did a stint in the prison. Now, I'd like to think that I've become a quality poster that contributes to the forum.

At least when Sly had a conversation with himself during the WZT it was entertaining. This is just sad.

PWF, Jus give up the Crocker of shit & admit who the rest of your alts are. Look at it as a way to save yourself some time coming to your own rescue against the tyrannical rule of our WZ overlords. You dont really want to be here, yet keep coming back. So spill your own beans and go back to reddit while we tally the scores on our Prison Bingo cards.

(says its his relative posting the other account/s in 3, 2....1 -go!)

At least when Sly had a conversation with himself during the WZT it was entertaining. This is just sad.

PWF, Jus give up the Crocker of shit & admit who the rest of your alts are. Look at it as a way to save yourself some time coming to your own rescue against the tyrannical rule of our WZ overlords. You dont really want to be here, yet keep coming back.

I don't have an account on reddit.

So Just Hero is the third alt?
I kind of remember that name but I don't think it was around too long.

Which one of you doesnt? Hard to keep track of your ignorant personalities.

You prefer two different tabs or one tab & a cell phone to agree with yourself?

I've already crossed out the "denial of alts" space on my bingo card. Give me something else to work with here.

Ok...use logic, why would I create another alt when I already have this account with a pretty decent "rep"?

I don't really care to post my opinions if they're not under this name.

So I am saying this one last time, 'we're not alts'. Now believe whatever you want. I won't reply about this 'alt' bs any further.

Ok...use logic, why would I create another alt when I already have this account with a pretty decent "rep"?

So I am saying this one last time, 'we're not alts'. Now believe whatever you want. I won't reply about this 'alt' bs any further.

So... rage quit? I'll take it.

Very well then...

Crocker, allow me to ask this. Would it be fair to see you have more than one account on reddit?

Or do you deny that you are both NidaleeFTW and ReturnofCrocker on reddit?

Why would you post using a proxy if you have nothing to hide?
Idk about this deal.. I'll have to think about it.
Don't take too long. I'm offering you a deal where all you have to do is admit to what I already know and act like a decent poster and you basically get a free chance to start over.

This is a deal which is nothing but a win for you. Don't think about it too long, unless you're just taking time to remember all of the alts you've created.

If you want to leave, why not just leave?

You don't like it here, so why wait for the banhammer to come down?

Goddamn Sly is being far too reasonable here.

Why would you post using a proxy if you have nothing to hide?

I don't use a proxy.

If you want to leave, why not just leave?

You don't like it here, so why wait for the banhammer to come down?

Goddamn Sly is being far too reasonable here.

I want my account either reinstated (so I can post in the normal sections) or completely deleted/permabanned (VBulletin says 'You have to ask the administrator to delete your account')

I want my account either reinstated (so I can post in the normal sections) or completely deleted/permabanned (VBulletin says 'You have to ask the administrator to delete your account')

This doesn't make any damn since, PWF. If you want out of The Prison, you know what to do. If you want banned, well, you know how to go about that kind of thing, too.

If you're not willing to do either of those things, then stop coming here. These are not complex tasks.

If you take this deal will you participate in a prison Q&A thread?

We'll (try at least) restrict it so no questions about John Cena or alts are asked.

It will give you a chance to show you can be a productive member of the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back