Things to say to sad girls

I hope your GF isn't one of those dumbasses that says
"You won't find anyone else like me"
(If You wanted someone like them why would you break up with them? )

If you still need advice:

Make her feel better;

It's all good. (Smile at her) You're not a horrible person, promise. I'd still fuck you.

Make her feel worse:

Wanna suck my dick?

or

I slept with your best friend.

Razor's good deed for the day: Done.

No Hamler I have not hit it and don't want too.

This makes no sense to me what so ever, I if you care about her, and cared about her enough to date her, and I'm assuming only her, for 4 months, why would you not want to have sex with her?

You have seen a pic of her and she is hott but she has small tits and she looks like she would be too tight to get into lol. I pressure Hoes into havig sex not the ones I care about

Wow, you care enough about her to mock her and make fun of her behind her back, can't possibly imagine why she would want to dump you, and pressuring anyone into having sex is just fucked up:disappointed:

I skimmed through a good amount of this but what I understood so far was that:

-the two of you dated for 4 months
-something happened (what happened?)
-she broke up with you
-she feels horrible
-you want to make her feel better

...The best way for you to make her feel better is say something like: "Hey, don't worry about it. Life is all about making decisions. Whether they be wrong or right---we make these decisions hoping for the best at every turn. If you make a wrong decision, all you have to do is learn from it; it's no big deal, really.

And everyone makes mistakes. No one is perfect. You're a beautiful girl with so much potential to do so many great things. I always believed you were special from the first momment I set my eyes on you. I believe in you. C'mon, this is no reason to be upset for, you're a smart girl; I respect. It's going to be alright, I promise."

...soimething like that.

The thing is she dumped me but she thinks she is terrible now

She's probably trying to see if she still has control over you, you shouldn't be trying to cheer her up all that much, if she really felt horrible she'd try and get back together

The fuck did you do, burn her cat?

the thing someone said i forget who but its like

You can spend, minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.Interest

Beat her with your sandals while rapping the entire first verse of "What's My Name?" by Snoop Dogg.

Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen.

She's probably trying to see if she still has control over you, you shouldn't be trying to cheer her up all that much, if she really felt horrible she'd try and get back together.

This.

If there's one thing a dumper has over the dumpee (excuse the terminology here), is that they already did something you couldn't, that is hurt you. Now the thing that's happening now, much like Mintberry said, she's either feeling legitimately horrible for dumping you or she's finding out if she can still have you wrapped around your finger. I advise cautious and play this one safe, trust me, I've had a bad experience of being emotionally controlled by an ex, while she was a wonderful girlfriend, she's turned into a monster because she will have no hesistation to try and emotionally blackmail me when I haven't done anything wrong but just so she could use and abuse me, she's now out of my life.

Just saying from experience, I know how bad this can get, this is why they're called EX girlfriends. But just take each day a step at a time, but the best thing to advise is maybe telling her to see her best friend to help her out, she has one I assume, but she can't coming crawling to you every five minutes until she knows what she wants.

Show her....this.

I never said nothing about it being shit did I? I just really care about her because she isn't like other ****es I have dated. No Hamler I have not hit it and don't want too. You have seen a pic of her and she is hott but she has small tits and she looks like she would be too tight to get into lol. I pressure Hoes into havig sex not the ones I care about

and show herrr...this.

What kind of shit? Hoes are Hoes man.

That should cheer her up. She won't like you enough to care.

Seriously, I would have dumped you if I knew you were talking about me like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back