They are Hardy, Jarrett, Abyss, Hogan and Bischoff; The Immortals

I was wondering if they would have something starting with a T followed by WO. but I don't think they would do that because while it would be T.W.O it's too easy for people to call them "2" because that's what it spells.

can't be NWO. wrestling has already had NWA. I could see NWE. everyone knows they are doing something similar to nWo so it would not be that surprising to see NW something or something WO.

I could be wrong but I think the whole angle with Joe getting Kidnapped has been scrapped and forgotten about.

I believe the original idea might have been for Joe to come back from his kidnapping and fill the role that Abyss had taken over the last few months. The problem with Joe doing so is that his kidnapping and return happened about 2 to 3 months before Abyss turned heel. If it had been Joe has the spokesperson for "they" could he had held interest in the storyline for that long. The storyline was already getting kind of stale before BFG came around(not that i think it this is).

Plus if Joe would of been the spokesperson for "they" which looked like the possible main intention behind his kidnapping Abyss would have still been stuck in the God Awful American Made Monster gimmick. I would take creative killing off the abduction storyline any day over having to see Abyss come out on another impact with that stupid red and yellow ring attire, the hall of fame ring, and hulking up ever single match.

Maybe they will call themselves oWo? :p

You know, instead of New World Order they would be Old World Order...

Seriously though, lately...other than Fortune...TNA has had a habit of coming up with terrible faction names. EV2? Ugh. I'm more than willing to give this angle a chance but my expectations are very low, which is a good thing I'd assume since it will take less to impress and hook me. Possibly their name could have an effect on how much I care for it?

Guess we will find out!

=)

I questioned Joe's kidnapping and hoped we would get an answer for that as well at BFG. After that fiasco I wont bother questioning anything they come up with. Here is a list I found of illogical crap proving that the storyline is week to week and not some big plot months in the making:

June 17th- Abyss chokeslams Hardy off of the stage and through a table

June 24th- Abyss tells Hogan "they" are coming and then chokes him while shoving hogans ring down his throat. Later on Hogan hits Abyss with a chair

July 1st- Hogan and Abyss brawl. Hardy makes the save by giving Abyss the twist of fate and a senton. Later Abyss and Hardy have a match full of hatred induced violence.

July 8th- Hardy and Mr. Anderson double team Abyss and hit him with a chair

Aug 19th- Hardy and Abyss have a nearly 5 minute backstage brawl

Oct 7th- Abyss eliminates Jarrett and Hardy from a battle royal costing them "100,000 dollars"

Oct 10th- SWERVE!!!!

Sweet timeline. Someone needs to make this into a sign and take it to the Impact zone. (If they can fit all that in a sign)

I actually used this name for an E-Fed stable I was a part of... The Mutiny... Here's the definition from Wiki...

Mutiny is a conspiracy among members of a group of similarly-situated individuals (typically members of the military; or the crew of any ship, even if they are civilians) to openly oppose, change or overthrow an authority to which they are subject. The term is commonly used for a rebellion among members of the military against their superior officer(s).

I think it would be a perfect name for the group since they will be trying to overthrow Dixie Carter...

I wouldn't want to see any NWO ripoff names...

Did anyone else notice that doing are the confusion and chaos last sunday Ms. Tessmacher wasn't there ! Then it got me to thinking when was the last time we saw her...Knockouts meeting then she vanish without a trace. What if "They" kidnapped her, i mean it all fits into the decpition angle. Or what if "They" is using the disapperance as a way to get even with their enemies. For example "They" bring out tessmacher bound and gag with a hood over her head then while "They" are cutting a promo the babyfaces come to the ring to save tessmacher...but it was a trap all along tessmacher turns on faces with trasermor pepper spray. Then she grabs the mic and say "Officer that man right there Kevin Nash raped me a few months back and now i want him arrested" Thats a good way to get tessmacher over and a good way for kevin nash to be written off TNA for good. What do you guys think ?

notice on the turning point poster, jeff hardy has the v1 matt hardy sign goin on. is that a sign that matt is coming to tna and that he will join "they"?

Rape... really? lol

That sounds pretty stupid to me...

Tessmacher knew what was going to happen and she leaked info to Pope and Crew...

It would make more sense for her to be a face and be alligned with Pope and Sting...

omg wow, that is perfect, I never even thought about that. that has GOT to be what happend to her. Wait a minute... She's bitchoff's assistant and a HEEL character. When did you come up with this idea... over a bowl of stupid? I mean no offense man, but I have read some crazy ideas and this one is up there. But cudos for thinking of something that TNA could use that HASN'T been recycled about 15 times. Tessmacher is I'm guessing the new knockout law. Anyone remember traci brooks? Was she on screeen every week? NO. Also, Tessmacher hasn't been on TV every week since she debuted with TNA, so why now of all times does someone worry about where she is? I think you've read a little too much into this or have some elaborate fantasy of seeing Tessmacher naked... oh wait, that last one is pretty good. Hell who knows, it IS TNA after all, maybe we will get that wish to come true

It is actually fucking genius how they worked this. Bischoff put her in place of the knockouts and now he has both the mens and womens division under control of the heel group. Lets be honest. How would that group be able to interact with the Knockouts division? Now they have an authority figure in place for them who is a heel towards not only the baby faces, but the heels as well.

Actually the last time we saw Tessmacher was on the live Impact right before BFG, you know when she was introducing Mickie James as the special guest referee

So first of all I think you are the only person that probably noticed that Tessmacher was not involved as I really don't think she is that over that anyone would care if she jumped to the heel side

Second of all where did these police officers come from all of a sudden that Tessmacher talks to

Third do you really think TNA or any wrestling company would go with a rape angle (dead bodies do not count)

In a thread that got nuked, probably for spoilers, Zeven Zion said:

The New World
Order was a group of OUTSIDERS. Bischoff wanted people to feel like NWO is a separate company. Are you NWO or are you WCW?

I read the spoilers, and you're a dumbass. What happened has NOTHING to even resemble NWO. Hogan and Bischoff in it make it NWO as much as you standing in a garage makes you a car, fuck-face.

I have to disagree. They were only "Outsiders" for a while, after that they were just a big faction.

When a heel faction is centered around Hollywood Hogan and Eric "Easy E" Bischoff, supported by interchangeable goons, it's pretty much an NWO rehash. Scott Steiner, Jeff Jarrett, Abyss, Rick Rude, Randy Savage, Jeff Hardy, all can come and go. As long as Hogan and Bischoff are the centerpieces, it's a retread NWO.

What makes it different? Jarrett? He was in one of the retread NWOs, plus the Kings of Wrestling NWO ripoff with Nash and Hall. Abyss? Jeff Hardy? Maybe, if their characters become the centerpieces of the faction. But all signs point to Hogan and Bischoff running, and dominating, the show.

Hogan and Bischof without Nash, Hall or creativity and innovation make it NWO as much as a broken-down beater with no alternator and a burnt out transmission sitting in a garage on blocks makes it a car. It certainly is a car, and maybe once it was a badass Trans Am. But now, it certainly is a piece of crap that's probably not going anywhere.

First of all, the original posters' idea is very, very stupid.

But it's not as stupid as some of you think. He's not saying that Nash will/should rape Tessmacher, just that Tessmacher should make the accusation. A false accusation. (I think.)

I vaguely recall this being done a few times in the Attitude Era, female heel accuses male face of sexual misconduct, gets him arrested.

Well one reason may be that Joe a few months ago got into it with Russo and was suspended for that. TNA might have written him out of the group as part of the punishment for that incident, Or it will be yet another swerve when Joe betrays whatever goup sting and Pope put together.

I vaguely recall this being done a few times in the Attitude Era, female heel accuses male face of sexual misconduct, gets him arrested.

I actually think they did it in WCW with Torrie Wilson (when she was working for the NWO) and Goldberg. If I'm not mistaken, it was the same night as the "Fingerpoke of Doom" match between Nash and Hogan. Goldberg was "in jail" and finally got back to the arena just as the reunited NWO was starting to celebrate in the ring. Doesn't that sound right?

yeah I don't really get the stance of tessmacher, I'm almost certain that she's face but it's just the way she was speaking with and about the knockouts. She told nash an sting an pope what was going to happen which is now also kindof weird because pope was starting to get over as heel but theoretically now he can't be so. It always felt up until sting and nash mentionned her to pope that tessmacher was in some way tbehind 'them' but now it's hard to call her angle. Is she gonna try to muscle in on fortune somehow and fight against 'them'. Is she going to be dropped from the whole angle (knowing TNA very possible and would explain why she wasn't there the other night), or was she in league with bischoff and hogan and told sting nash and pope something that wasnt quite true. We may or may not found out, depends if TNA wants to fill those leaky holes in their ideas.

Yes, the girl who cried rape angle was done before in WCW... That doesn't mean it's a good idea...

TNA has a lot of interst built around it right now... Just look at these forums... The aftermath has cause more threads and topics than the original build for who They are...

TNA doesn't need to do stupud angles like that when they already have attention... They need to put on solid shows that build on the attention they already have...

i think its well beyond obvious now shes a face...... she was helping nash,sting,pope which before the ppv/ before the glory made her look like a heel...but agiain the now i guess u can say famous pope,sting ,nash promo kinda made it obvious to what was gonna happen. i dont know if tna completley missed the editing ont he promo or just didnt care but i believe it was pope who unless u have an iq of a rock basically said....AFTER BOUND FOR GLORY, WE WILL BE THE FACES, THEY WILL BE THE HEELS(not the words used, it was something like right now the confusion is who is wearing theb lack hats and who is wearing the whites hats, but after bfg the world will see we are wearing the white hats). 1) this confirmed jarrett,bischoff were gonna be heels after the ppv 2) this confirmed that "they" and deception were the same storyline.... sooo kinda commons ense here guys....if she was helping pope,nash,sting...clear face as they just turned face... and when did she get "kidnapped"..... i watched both BTG AND BFG.... and dont remember at all her being taken....

I like see Joe go back to NOV gimmick but this time done right and no manager, just him by himself. Made him deadlier, scarier, crazier and better overall..he was ol Joe but more dangerous and better...just flat out destroyng people.

I questioned Joe's kidnapping and hoped we would get an answer for that as well at BFG. After that fiasco I wont bother questioning anything they come up with. Here is a list I found of illogical crap proving that the storyline is week to week and not some big plot months in the making:

June 17th- Abyss chokeslams Hardy off of the stage and through a table

June 24th- Abyss tells Hogan "they" are coming and then chokes him while shoving hogans ring down his throat. Later on Hogan hits Abyss with a chair

July 1st- Hogan and Abyss brawl. Hardy makes the save by giving Abyss the twist of fate and a senton. Later Abyss and Hardy have a match full of hatred induced violence.

July 8th- Hardy and Mr. Anderson double team Abyss and hit him with a chair

Aug 19th- Hardy and Abyss have a nearly 5 minute backstage brawl

Oct 7th- Abyss eliminates Jarrett and Hardy from a battle royal costing them "100,000 dollars"

Oct 10th- SWERVE!!!!

So is it not possible that after August 19th he was approached by Hogan and Bischoff to back off of Abyss and join them and in return they would make sure he won the title and would be the top guy. Why would Abyss and Jarrett need 100,000 dollars when "They" are now running the show and one of them is champion. Abyss never hit either of them. He just tossed them out of the ring.

As far as Abyss and Hogan go it is simple. They never had a "real" fight.

Lets not be in such a hurry to throw stones at TNA and WCW for stupid story lines that may be to real or way over the top and explicit....remember not only did we get Katie Vick from the company that can do know worng in the eyes of the IWC but they also gave us such hits as Melina claiming she was raped by Batista on Smackdown!

Fact that WWE still around though and wCw why people jump on wCw's back alot more then WWE. But think she is a heel and with ''They''...makes sense...why she only be face and ''They'' heel.

Turning Hardy bad is not what I would call repackaging. It needed to be a lot bigger. Since we're already at it. Why not bring Kaval, Evan Bourne, and Horswaggle as the Minute World Order and have them be a huge threat to all full size wrestlers shins and kneecaps.

To be honest, I felt cheated. Was I surprised I felt that way? No, not at all. And before all of you TNA super-marks decide it's time to tear me a new asshole, understand that I am not rooting against TNA. I like a lot of their wrestlers (AJ, Wolfe, Matt Morgan, MCMG, Jay Lethal, Beer Money, Magnus,...), I just don't believe they have the creative talent and/or discipline to get things right. Now, let's break down some of the major issues I have with how this all turned out...

"They" were already there. What a horrible cop-out. TNA was basically trying to fool people into believing there was going to be some big, over-the-top appearance by some new face(s) in TNA. You all heard the names; Batista, Shawn Michaels, Shane McMahon, etc. Nothing even close to any of that happened. Did I think it would? Hell no, and I'm sure any clear-thinking fan didn't either.

Jeff Hardy? Joining up with Abyss? Haven't they beat the holy living hell out of one another, on and off, for months now? I'm supposed to believe this was planned out all along? Hogan/Bischoff/Russo/whoever is in charge of creative, basically threw bullshit in everyones faces for months, having no clue who the actual members of THEY would actually be.

And what in the hell happened to Samoa Joe when he was abducted? I was quite sure something would be said about that, but not even close. No explanation, at all. And don't tell me it was "THEY." Because if it was "THEY" Joe wouldn't have come back as a complete badass, going against them. And if it's a swerve, why didn't he join up on Sunday night? It's a mess, and no one in the creative dept. had a clue what was going to happen, again.

The whole thing stunk. The TNA creative dept. cheated everyone. They threw this together in a terrible, shitty way, and just expected everyone to buy into it. And what's unfortunate, is that some of you are so blind when it comes to TNA, you will have no choice but to completely disagree with every, single valid point I just made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back