Theo's Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright that is a little bit spooky. I could have sworn I just posted the newest sig I made for Toscah. Soooo lets try it again. Here (for the 2nd time) is Toscah's sig.

2jd19x0.jpg

PHP:
[IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/2jd19x0.jpg[/IMG]

alright im bored, so i decided id try a sig with background images. that is easily one of my biggest weaknesses. so i did a sig of one of my all time favs, chris jericho.

5k2ijo.jpg

nothing too fancy going in the back, just a montage of jericho photos.

I think the Jericho sig is quite awesome there. I think it's a great go on an area you consider your weakness. Keep it up similiar to this and it won't be :)

Thanks guys appreciate it, and Doc, the Ron Simmons sig made me LOL, too funny.

And I agree X, my Natalya one is my best and will always be lol.

I decided since Bob Barker is hosting Raw tonight I'd have a little fun with a sig. Wasn't going for mind blowing, just something a little humorous.

20pvqmw.jpg

I'm digging that Jericho sig. You think you could put together a gothic RAVEN & VAMPIRO sig sort of similar to that. They don't have to be holding titles, just have their silhouettes in the background.

Seeing that I made a sig for this weeks raw host, Bob Barker, I decided to go ahead and make a sig for next week's host, the lovely Trish Stratus. I made two versions, I'd love to see which version you guys think is the best

V1:
1zqg4zk.jpg

V2:
nv2pw.jpg

Seeing that I made a sig for this weeks raw host, Bob Barker, I decided to go ahead and make a sig for next week's host, the lovely Trish Stratus. I made two versions, I'd love to see which version you guys think is the best

V1:
1zqg4zk.jpg

V2:
nv2pw.jpg

I like the first one. The background makes for a better over all visual.

I agree, the first one is better IMO, I just wanted to see what everyone else thought. And here is the Raven/Vampiro request kingdirrty

63ywcn.jpg

You take requests, right?

I'm in the market for a sig of Delirious.

250px-Delirious.jpg

Unless you want more instruction, go wild.

2rpwkdv.jpg

Here ya go Harthan, hope you like it.

Thanks for the comments Paradox, I was really pleased with how the Trish sigs came out.

es156u.jpg

-Bored and wanted to make a sig and ECW is starting in about an hour, so I decided to do the best announcer in the biz...Matt Striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back