• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Theo's Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright CJ, I did two versions of this. No serious changes, just different pictures. I'm pretty sure I hit all the things that you requested. If not, let me know and I'll fix them up.

V1
72rodl.jpg

V2
4loqrd.jpg

I personally like V1 better, but that is just me. The picture is what I think of when I think of Taker. Eyes rolled back and totally badass.

Alright I decided I'd make some more sigs on this lovely Saturday. Sitting here watching the Penn St/Temple game can only keep my attention for so long. Sooo, I decided to throw 3 siggy's together of 3 of my favorite women in wrestling today.

naxzp.jpg

2yugeww.jpg

2duxnc1.jpg

What do you guys think???

I think you've just made me have to change my pants Theo. That Velvet Sky sig is quite epic if I do say so. Any Velvet sig is.

:thumbsup:

Mate! You just passed with flying colours. Much better than I was hoping for. V1 is just a better pic but in regard to quality, V2 is just as good. I'll be using V1. Thank you!

You took to this brilliantly and these latest ones are your finest work. Are you doing the cuts yourself by the way or you getting precuts. No shame in that at all if you are. It took me a long long time to get good at cuts so I'm never gonna judge on using precuts, especially with just under 6 months experience behind you.

If you have done the cuts yourself, really well done on the Kelly Kelly one. The gaps in the hair are done excellently. The Eve one is a little rough on the hand but other than that, you've done yourself proud.

Don't suppose you could make an avatar to go with the sig could you? Perhaps using the Undertaker symbol from the ministry days? Thanks :)

It depends on the sig and what not. Sometimes I cut, sometimes I don't. The KK is precut from a website. I'm not great at cuts, but I'm definitely getting better. Glad you like the sig and as I don't think we can make custom avys for WZ. But I'm pretty sure there is a good amount of Taker avys in the collection.

Decided to try a new approach here, kind of a mellow down, slow flow sig. I liked the turn out though. Simple, but it makes Bourne more of the focus.

a0i36e.jpg

That Evan Bourne sig is just WOW, i Seriously love it, if i wasnt using the B.O.D sig id be honoured to use it :).

thanks tlc, appreciate the comments. like i said i really like how this bad boy turned out and i definitely think it is one of my better sigs.

DAMN, Theo! You always beat me to it. I was just thinking about making an Evan sig. I love it, man, really do.

Thanks Doc, always appreciate it. And I download some new fonts and brush sets and I decided to give my boy Zack Ryder (Woo Woo Woo! You know it!) a go round and I liked how it turned out, but I definitely think the Air Bourne one is better. Anyways, here it is.

V1
11abal1.jpg

V2 (just added some more text)
2aj3pxh.jpg

Words cannot express just how much I love that Ryder sig.

Where did you find that picture?

I got it off a precut website. PSD dreams (I think). It is a great site for pics if you are too lazy or just dont feel like cutting the picture.

And I made this one just for fun.

amvcqt.jpg

I keep putting e there. Damnit... sorry man. When I sound it out, it has the e there. Its the Australian language.

This I made for a buddy as a joke, cause he always went on about how Hawkins was gonna be the star of him and Ryder.

1zeli0n.jpg

EDIT-Here are two versions of Alicia Fox I just finished up. Not sure if the one picture is appropriate. She is covering her breasts with her arm. If it isn't I'll remove it.

ssnm.jpg

xn8205.jpg

I got it off a precut website. PSD dreams (I think). It is a great site for pics if you are too lazy or just dont feel like cutting the picture.

And I made this one just for fun.

amvcqt.jpg

*spit take*
EPIC WIN. I legit lol'd at this :lmao:

These are really good. I really like the Bourne one. It's very different to other Bourne sigs I've seen. They're normally full of Reds, Blacks and Silvers with a lot of sharp edges. Seen one, you've seen em all. This is a new direction. It feels very slow and mellow like you said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back