• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Theo's Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theo Mays, how you doing?

I have a sig request. It is a Kurt Angle one, where the main tagline that I ask for says "I Do Suck, Really!" You can go whatever you like with the designs & the images, completely up to you. If it can be 500x300, that would be even better.

Thankyou Theo.

Alright sounds good. I have this new gimmick going & I need to sacrifice the Mickie to make a complete mickie out of others. (see what I did there?) Take you're time Theo, no rush. I have 5 days to wait for a name change before the plan goes into full effect.

Alright FalK, here ya go.

1zy93qs.jpg

fjlvs0.jpg

Hey man. I've looked through these and i'm real impressed. These are better than most other sigs i've seen man. I've been looking for a sig with both Matt hardy and Chris Jericho, kind of random pair i know, but they're my 2 favs. You think you can hook me up with that? Thanks in advance.

Hey Theo, i Was just wondering whether or not you could make me a Christian Sig, you can make it however you want but i know you'll make it good, thanks alot :)

Well after the Vikings exciting victory earlier today (well yesterday now lol), I decided to make a sig showing off 3 of the Vikes top offensive threats.

6eg8lt.jpg

Thoughts....

Theo Mays has saved my ass many a time when it has come to a sig.

I would like to thank you for your hard work and for making WZ a lot better to look at with your amazing sigs.

No problem Undertakerfan, anytime man. And BC, thanks for the kind words, always appreciative. And I'm using CS3.

Enjoy the Vikings sig Theo, won't be long before Favre starts choking...:p

Whats up T.J.
Thanks for telling me about the forum.

I have a few requests for this site as I will be posting often.
I was wondering if you can make me an avi of CM Punk and a sig of John Cena, Christian, and John Morrison. For the background I would like the Raw logo behind Cena, ECW logo behind Christian and the SD logo behind Morrison.

If it is too much let me know.

Alright man, I'd love to make you an avi, but the site puts out a slew of avatars to choose from and you can do custom ones. But if you click User CP and on the left click Edit Avatar, there are numerous CM Punk ones to chose from there. And I can do the sig for ya bro, I'll get working on it now and welcome to the site.

Alright the first one is a little more serious, sticking with the football theme and the 2nd was just for fun and more for humor than skill.

a0beat.png

muk2kk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo