• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Theo's Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
10z1c7d.png

here ya go man.

Saw a good picture of Matt Forte on NFL.com and I had to use it to make a sig, as Forte is one of my favorite backs in the NFL (despite playing for the Bears).

2zy8pds.png

It ain't quite pixie dust, pretty close though. It is a little potion I threw together and alakazam RANDOM SIGS!!!

Seriously though it is a website I found and you insert the site of the images and then copy the code and use that as your sig and it'll change the image per post or refresh. If you want I can hook you up with the site.

eyy theo i was wondering if u could hook me up with a Koslov, regal and zeke sig for me unless thats too many people i'll be happy with a koslov sig, ill rep and credit. cheers

I gotcha man, anything for a coming back costumer. I'll work on it tomorrow as I'm free and I should have it sometime in the afternoon.

Nice work Theo, that picture of Regal though looks like his head is about to explode.

Regal reminds me of my dog, whenever I walk away he gives me a growl. But none the less awesome work, like magic.

A request sir! I need a NY Giants sig, with.. Brandon Jacobs and Osi Umenyiora. Preferrably them in action. Not necessary though. I don't know what really I want as the text, so maybe just their names. erm. I'm not really picky. You're damn talented, work ya magic brotha.

Alright I lie lol. I can't sleep so I decided to pass the time by making your Osidon Jacobyiora sig (no I didn't use that name in the sig lol). Anyways.....here it is.

23t1mpl.png

Went with a darker approach, as it seems when I'm semi-tired my sigs turn out rather dark. Hope you like it and if there is anything you want me to change I can go ahead and do that for ya.

I tell you what Theo, those are some epic sigs... even if they are NFL. Sorry, an Australian who loves the rougher sports like NRL, AFL & Cricket.

Alright I lie lol. I can't sleep so I decided to pass the time by making your Osidon Jacobyiora sig (no I didn't use that name in the sig lol). Anyways.....here it is.

23t1mpl.png

Went with a darker approach, as it seems when I'm semi-tired my sigs turn out rather dark. Hope you like it and if there is anything you want me to change I can go ahead and do that for ya.

I don't sleep either, insomnia ftw. That's badass dude, I love it. The darkness took a second for my eyes to adjust to, but that's because i'm tired as well. I love it man, thanks alot.

I was watching my Rise and Fall of WCW dvd and Dennis Rodman had a match and Rodman has always been one of my favorite athletes, so I had to make a sig in his honor.

i2ohfd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back