• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Theo's Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, that Pope one looks amazing Mays... that picture chosen could not have looked any better and really highlights how he does his business. Always a fan of every sig.

Had to make a sig of one of my favorite TV shows as I found a good picture.

30tggn4.png

I just love Kaley Cuoco.

WOW that big bang theory one is amazing, i also love her, she is sooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous.

Digging the Bing Bang Theory one. I am not super familiar with the show, but I hear it is amazing. If you need heart brushes, let me know, or search "SS-HEARTS" and you'll find a ton of hearts within that pack.

Congrats on a slew of great graphics chief.

Thanks DN, always appreciate the feedback. I wasn't planning on going with a heart in the picture until I was paging through my new brushes and saw some heart ones. But I'll definitely look up some heart brushes and what not. Thanks again!

Reactions: TLC
Hey Theo i was wondering if you could make me a Pixie Lott sig if you have time

Here is a pic i'd like for you to use if you could

pixielott51.jpg

Thanks man if you do decide to make it :D.

Alright TLC, I went with a different approach with this sig than I have with any other sig. Hope you like it. I'm on the fence with it and I'm not quite sure what to think of it.

mhy4ig.png

Wow I don't know who Pixie Lott is but she is gorgeous, and that's an awesome, awesome sig Theo.

Reactions: TLC
Wow.

That Cena sig is absolutely fantastic, one of the best ones I've seen you do. Stellar work.

Thanks Doc, I really appreciate it. I'm really happy with the turnout of it. I definitely think it is one of my better pieces of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back