• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Theo's Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty folks, I have 3 new sigs to add to the collection. And 2 of them are using a new approach that I got from doubleo's Jeff Jarrett sig. The other one is the typical run of the mill sig.

ev7vi0.jpg

-My favorite from the Transformers movies. Don't know why, but Jazz is pretty badass.

i4hkya.png

-First attempt at the cutout sig. Not really fond of it, but I do love me some Allen Iverson.

v80ltl.png

-Second attempt at the cutout. And I was really pleased with the outcome of this one. I def think this is one of my better pieces of work.

I'm digging the Howard one, not only because it is a nice graphic, but because it's the Winning Team. (Sorry Yanks... heh.) Great job. I did two of my own with ideas fairly similar to your own. We should tag team some images in the future, see what fun we can come up with.

301d2sh.jpg

Had this lying around. I must have forgotten to post it. Made it soon after he passed. He was a character and one of wrestling's greatest.

Theo, i love your stuff man. Can i get you to do a Goodfellas style sig for me, with Ray Liotta as Henry Hill? Also i want it to say "As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster." sorry about all the instructions, but if you could do this i'd be stoked.

Nice pop out sigs and love the Lou Albano one. Hey just so you know you got second place in the sig making contest. Congrads man. Lets do it again some other time.

Sweet, 2nd place I'll take that. And I'm def up for doing another sometime. Maybe each person that participates can select a topic of sorts.

And I'll do the sig request for Goodfellas when I get home tonight and will probably have it tmrw sometime.

Theo, i love your stuff man. Can i get you to do a Goodfellas style sig for me, with Ray Liotta as Henry Hill? Also i want it to say "As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster." sorry about all the instructions, but if you could do this i'd be stoked.

98fy1j.jpg

Here ya go man, hope you like it.

Hey Theo man, I was just wondering if you could make me a sig again, this time a Ric Flair one, could you use a picture of around the time on wrestlemania 24 and have some sort of writing on the bottom, it will be greatly appreciated :D

Hey Theo man, I was just wondering if you could make me a sig again, this time a Ric Flair one, could you use a picture of around the time on wrestlemania 24 and have some sort of writing on the bottom, it will be greatly appreciated :D

I'd love to but I saw you requested that from Doc and it would be rude of me to do something that he might be working on. If you talk to him and he tells you he can't get around to it, then I'll go ahead and do it. But until Doc says he isn't going to do that, I won't do it. Just being polite.

Sorry if I sound so rude, but it would be rude of me to do that to Doc if he was getting around to it. Just let me know.

No man, you didn't sound rude at all, I get where you we're coming from completely, so don't worry about it. I spoke to Doc and he made it, thanks for considering it though.

No man, you didn't sound rude at all, I get where you we're coming from completely, so don't worry about it. I spoke to Doc and he made it, thanks for considering it though.

Thanks for the understanding. And like always Doc did a fantastic job.

Reactions: TLC
yea bro i should be able to do that. ill try to have it later tonight or sometime tmrw. thanks for the request and of course thanks for the video for my book this!

lblt4.jpg

I'm quicker than I thought. Halftime of the game rolled around, so I figured I'd do it now and I really liked the outcome. Hopefully you like it as well amigo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back