Theo's Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo Mays

Part Time Poster
I just started making sigs. I haven't made many wrestling ones, but here are the two that I have made.

zog5kh.png

29xx929.png

vhqkw4.png

16jot9l.png
---my sig

I'm open for request if anyone wants one. I'm not great at multi people sigs, but I will give them a go. Feel free to request and CnC is always welcomed. I'll update it with new sigs as I churn them out.

These aren't sigs but I made them for a Be The Booker/show writing thing I didn't that I had to stop due to not being able to find the time to continue the program.

1zwki2s.png

2a9obw3.png

25833wk.png

ojqfyv.png

wow thats cool how you did all three brands and FCW can you make one for me but with all main eventers from Raw and Smackdown Taker, HBK, Y2J,HHH, and any others you can think of not bad at all. like i said would give you major credit.

wow thats cool how you did all three brands and FCW can you make one for me but with all main eventers from Raw and Smackdown Taker, HBK, Y2J,HHH, and any others you can think of not bad at all. like i said would give you major credit.

So you want the poster type things like I did for Raw, SD, ECW, and FCW? If so I can do that for you. And I'll work on it and hopefully get it to you in the next few days.

EDIT-Do you want two separate ones, like one for Raw with Cena, HBK, Trips, RKO, etc... and one for SD with Edge, Y2J, Taker, Punk, etc... Or do you want one sig with them one it. And do you want it to say anything? Let me know ASAP.

actually i changed my mind i want a future superstar poster with Morrison, Punk, Hart Dynasty, Legacy, for words call it future of WWE. then give me a future wwe hall of Fame poster with Taker and HBK, Y2J, HHH, Cena in it. the words say future hall of famers in the making thank you again

actually i changed my mind i want a future superstar poster with Morrison, Punk, Hart Dynasty, Legacy, for words call it future of WWE. then give me a future wwe hall of Fame poster with Taker and HBK, Y2J, HHH, Cena in it. the words say future hall of famers in the making thank you again

Alrighty then. I'll get working on that now and I'll post them here when they are finished and then they are yours for the taking.

Hey man, wasn't sure if you wanted Orton in with the Future one. So I made one with him and one without.

ffbk2d.png

5zlbvk.png

f02oe9.png

url]

url]

url]

^^^^
Not sure how to do the thing to show
thing, so just hit backspace at the beginning and end and that gives you the code to use. Hope you like them. And again thanks for the requests.

i can't post the pictures man it says BUL code not allowed and can you put future wwe and hall of famers all in one picture the future on one side and the hall of famers on the other thanks but i need help posting the picture can you tell me the steps please and thanks again.

Left click on the pictures and then click properties. Then copy the website and then take the site and put it in between (no spaces) . That should work.

And I'll see what I can do with combining it into one sig, as that will create a lot of clutter.

still can not get it to work can you do it for me i do not know why it is not working

PHP:
[img]http://i31.tinypic.com/ffbk2d.png[/img]
PHP:
[img]http://i27.tinypic.com/5zlbvk.png[/img]
PHP:
[img]http://i29.tinypic.com/f02oe9.png[/img]

Try to take that code and copy and paste it in your signature thing in the user CP. That is just the code for the first one. I'm gonna try to see if I can finish up the sig combined tonight or tomorrow.

i can't post the pictures man it says BUL code not allowed and can you put future wwe and hall of famers all in one picture the future on one side and the hall of famers on the other thanks but i need help posting the picture can you tell me the steps please and thanks again.

Hey man I dont think I'll be able to do that. I try with it and there are just too many people and it makes the sig look bad and it just doesnt flow right. Sorry about that man. But I see you got the future one working, so Im glad you like it.

Just adding some more sigs. These 3 are my most recent and are currently in use by other members. Still taking requests from all comers. Can't promise anything, but I'll give any sig a try.

21nikjm.png

10x6987.png

112bl7a.png

Got bored on vacation, so I whipped this up and I really liked how it turned out. I'll def be sporting this for a while. Any other thoughts?

9vjyo1.png

Well, to be honest, they're...decent. The Zack Ryder one is your best work, but other than that none really pop out at me as something special. The text effect on the John Tenta one is cool. Is that a font or a complex series of edits?

A lot of your sigs look kinda washed-out. Maybe it's my eyes, though...

And a lot of times it just looks like you made a cool background and threw the characters on there. Sometimes the wrestlers (for example, Trips is the Future HOF one) are stretched out and odd-looking. And your selections are sloppy, especially in FCW, and the first Swagger one. The stretching and bad selections are REALLY noticeable in "The Future of the WWE" sig.

Just my two-cents.

Thanks for the advice man. Really appreciate it coming from one of the quality graphic makers here. And regarding the text on the Tenta sig. I downloaded the text, not sure what the name was and I added a blue-yellow gradient, played with the position and then played around with a border and that is what came out.

Theo, you have some potential and obvious enthusiasm, but there's a few things.

One, as my buddy Docco over there said, make your cuts neater. If you really wanna make good sigs, take time in them and cut out the pics. Either you can do that or go to a website where you can download cut pics. Either way, they need to be neat and precise.

Two, again with Doc, never stretch pics. Ever. Unless there's some point to the picture of it, don't do it. Also, referencing the Future of WWE and some of the beginning ones, try keeping the wrestlers proportionate to each other if you're having the picture next to each others.

Three, text. Text is majorly important in signatures, unless none is present. First, NEVER cut off the main text. Always have it within the sig, like the John Tenta or Foley sigs, unlike the Zack Ryder and second Jack Swagger sigs.

Finally, some extra notes. Always have a border. Not much to say about it. It can be a fancy, 5-10 pixel border, or a 1 pixel dark or light color border. Doesn't matter, just have one. That goes to Doc, too. Also, attempt your own background in sigs by downloading brushes and patterns. You can also make your sigs nicely textured by downloading those patterns and making them nice overlays and such.

That's really all I have to say on the matter, Theo. I hope you become a great sigger, man. Good luck.

What Shock said. Proportion is very important. The border, unless you're making a transparent sig, is a nice thing to have. It frames it, if you will. Now I haven't been very good at remembering to do that, so thanks to Shock for the advice.

Remember to coordinate colors, like you did with your Ryder sig and your Tenta sig. Find a common color and build a sig around it but be careful not to overuse that color. It's always nice to have at least one other color. There are, of course, exceptions. Take Shock's Amazing Red sig for example. Thats an extremely nice piece of work, and it's based on the common color red. You'll notice though that it isn't just one shade of red. There are pinks, blacks, and whites there too. You also don't want to use too many colors at once. The key is to find a good balance. It takes practice, but you'll get there.

Happy sigging, mate. I love making sigs and I hope you do too. Just keep doing your best and learning.

I was bored and a buddy of mine wanted me to make a banner for his fantasy team, so I figured I'd post it here and see what you guys think. It is pretty simplistic, but I really like the way it turned out.

1zyvw40.jpg

It would have been better if you spaced the text out. It took me a while to catch what it said.

I had it spaced, but he wanted it all together like that. Either way I was rather pleased with the turnout. Good Inspector Gadget pictures were tough to find.

2qmf5ah.jpg

Haven't posted any sigs that I've made in awhile, so here is my newest creation. I really like how it turned out. What does everyone else think.

Lookin' good, bro. I made a big Zeke sig too, with a similar concept. Gotta love the guy and his DOMINATION. Did you make the background or edit it some way?

Lookin' good, bro. I made a big Zeke sig too, with a similar concept. Gotta love the guy and his DOMINATION. Did you make the background or edit it some way?

Thanks man. Nah I used a background and played around with it. I'm not any good at making backgrounds. Is there a place to like download brushes and all that good stuff???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back