• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Theo's Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love both sigs but the only thing with 2nd one is: Brady should be in the middle behind the Brady Bunch, and u should have somebody other then him in the boxes around him. But good work as usual

I love both sigs but the only thing with 2nd one is: Brady should be in the middle behind the Brady Bunch, and u should have somebody other then him in the boxes around him. But good work as usual

I had it like that but you could barely see Brady. So I did it like the real Brady Bunch, with the father up in the right corner. Hence Brady being the "father" of the offense.

:worship:

Theo, you fucking rock my man. I'm a lifelong Pats fan, so those sigs are quite awesome. I actually have a shirt that says "The Brady Bunch" and has the players faces on it from like the 2001 or 2002 season, wish it still fit me!

Awesome work man, I'd totally rock one of those sigs, but I just changed mine, and I'm going to try to stop changing my sig every single week.

Thanks X, I figured you'd like them since you are Pats fan.

(I secretly made them hoping for you to see them :blush:)

Reactions: X
120s5mq.png

New one here. I doubt X likes this one as much considering what the G-Men did to his Pats 2 years back ;)

theo i love the work, i was wondering if you could make a dolphin wildcat sig just to see. doc is working on a sig for me with dx vs legacy but when that feud ends i would definitely use a wildcat sig.

yeah baller, ill probably do that tomorrow since ill be up in the morning. so just stay tuned for that bro. you want just ricky and ronnie on it? or should i throw in pat white as well?

:lmao:

Good sigs Theo, but the Wildcat is a sad joke. It worked one time last year, and now every single team uses it, and it almost never works, ever. Such a joke.

LOL. The Eagles had some decent success running it, granted it was against KC and Miami trashed the Indy defense with it, but still loss. I don't think it is a joke, I just think it is a bit overrated.

Hulk Hogan siggy I just threw together. Not sure if I'm gonna rock it or not though lol.

20gh4cw.png

EDIT-Here is a Rock one to go along with the Hulkster

15wx2p.png

Who doesnt love the Hulkster. I was watching the SD DVD and I saw the Hulkster and had to do a siggy for the greatest.

Thanks ST. And I too still miss Eddie. I remember getting the call from my brother that EG passed away. I didn't believe him, I thought he was just messing with me. And then it hit me that it wasn't and it was tough to come to the fact that wrestling lost one of its greatest stars.

EG passing away was one of the few things in recent memory that I remember actually being mainstream. It was so huge that my friends that didn't watch wrestling or even know that I was a fan even talked to me about it.

I also love the Stone Cold sig...that is a badass sig lol

Theo, after seeing some of your work, I can say that you are a very underrated sig maker. Everyone gives Doc much deserved credit, but I think they overlook you. The recent legend sigs have been amazing, specifically the Eddie and Hogan ones.

Hey Theo, bit off an Odd request ive got for you here.
Would it be possible for you to make a sig with either the Beautiful People or Trish and Torrie in a seductive pose, then include a Picture of Ron Simmons , with Damn written underneath :).

yea man i can probably do that. let me work my magic.

EDIT-You want the original BP with Angelina and Velvet or the new set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back