• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Theo's Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright CTC MEM, here is your sig. Pretty happy with how it turned out.

21a0hms.jpg

PHP:
[IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/21a0hms.jpg[/IMG]

Dude, Theo, what effect did you do for the wrestlers on the CTC sig? I'm digging it.

Dude, Theo, what effect did you do for the wrestlers on the CTC sig? I'm digging it.

It is under filter and then brush strokes. It is called ink outlines or something. I had to erase a bit off Cena's face b/c you couldn't see it. It was accidental lol. The pictures plain just didn't work right and boom I tried that and it made the sig complete.

You have a nice style DrT... quirky, but cool. What I like about it, is that you go from a dark and muted style like the Natalya sig, to a flat one like the swagger sig, to a multi styled one like the Stratisfaction sig, all while maintaining your own style... very well done!!! ;)

You have a nice style DrT... quirky, but cool. What I like about it, is that you go from a dark and muted style like the Natalya sig, to a flat one like the swagger sig, to a multi styled one like the Stratisfaction sig, all while maintaining your own style... very well done!!! ;)

Thanks man appreciate it. I love your movie style poster/trading card style unique and awesome.

Yea I tired the world elite man and it was just too hard with all those people and Im terrible with a lot of people in the sig, makes it messy. Sorry man.

I decided I would go ahead and make a sig of one of my other favorite DW tag teams. Now this team will be an underdog throughout, but I like them (not as much as All-American Mastadon though). I present you....CM RUNT!

w6xzcj.jpg

So if anyone wants to sponsor CM Runt in the tourney, here is some hardware for you to sport.

Your work is very impressive man, could you make me a sig? Of course rep and credit will be given. All I want is a Randy Orton and Brian Lee Sig for the Tag Tournament. No specifications just "Prime Time Vipers " somewhere on it.
Please and thanks man.

Hah, CM Runt. That's great :lmao:

DW teams ftw, right Theo?

Your damn skippy Doc. Why be original and want a normal boring tag team to win, when you can cheer on a who's who of superstars pitted in random teams.

And yes I'll work on that sig amigo.

Yea I tired the world elite man and it was just too hard with all those people and Im terrible with a lot of people in the sig, makes it messy. Sorry man.
nahh its fine man just wondering what it would look like.

Hey Theo, I've got nothing to do and have seen your name around. Came here and looked at your work. Just wanted to say, very well done.

Thanks for helping me to enjoy my time wasting.

Hey Theo... I really do like your stuff. I've just been through your entire gallery and it's amazing (I don't mean to sound horrible) at how bad you were at first to where you are at now. It's not took you long at all.

I used to make a lot of GFX a few years ago. I was unfortunately stuck with Macromedia Fireworks which is Ok but not quite photoshop. I got very good at using it and people really were surprised when I told them what program I was using. I moved over to a Mac last year though and just never went back to designing.

I would love to get a new sig and think, out of all the guys on here that are pretty new to the skill, you have shown the most promise.
I really loved the sig of Mick Foley on Page 2, the Burchill's on Page 4 and the MVP and Goldust two on page 7.

I want to properly challenge you. I'm looking for an Undertaker graphic. I want it to be dark and pretty plain. Just a Shot of him from a studio photo would do. Unsquashed and well cut is mandatory! A nice dark background (Mainly Blacks, hints of whites, greys and silver. If you can feel it working, play around with dark blues and purples... Think his entrance lights. Black and white is more than adequate. Size around 500 X 350 but that can be flexible.

If you can find a nice simple script font for it that would fit perfectly. Just 'The Undertaker' would be fine... and 'CJ' tucked away in the corner would be excellent. I'm very fussy about how text looks. I think one colour is sufficient. Look at my current Carlito sig for an example of bad text placement too... Difficult to read Carlito without the border and the fade destroys the subtext far too much. Ideally, I'd prefer it to be white with a black border and finally a 3pxl border running black, white, black would be excellent.

I know i'm sounding a bit snobbish with instructions and that might come off a little arrogant but I do like specific things. I am not the type of guy to big you up just to make you feel better. I will tell you if I dislike it and I will also tell you why. I'm just an honest person and if I don't give you these guidelines then it's not your fault if you do it wrong. You wouldn't learn how to become excellent that way. I hope you can pull this off! :)

Thanks mate!

Alright CJ, I'll work on that this weekend. Hopefully I can start it tonight. I'm going out in a few to visit my uncle who doesn't have much longer to live. But don't worry, I'll get it to you as quickly as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back