Theo's Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rcq5np.jpg

I was bored and threw a Dolph one together. Not particularly fond of it, but I guess it turned out alright. Anyone can use it, just give credit and rep would be splendid as well lol.

Yeah dude. deviantart.com is where I get all my brushes. I recommend downloading some that say "abstract" or "Fractal" in the title. One of my favorite sets is called "Midnight City". What version of Photoshop do you use? If you use 7 like me, a lot of brushes aren't going to be compatible so you'll need to google "ABR Viewer" and download that. It lets you save each brush as a PNG so you can add them manually. When you download your ABR files, put them in the "Brushes" folder, which is inside the "presets" folder in your Photoshop folder.

Once you get good with brushes, you'll never go back. I don't know how I survived so long without them.

And I'm digging that Dolph sig. Good job.

Alright, I'm gonna sound stupid here, but I got the ABR viewer downloaded and the brushes in there. Like I can view the thumbnails and what not. So now, how do I save them? There is no save option? HELP ME!!!

Well, since you have CS3 you probably won't need it. Just put the ABR files in your Brushes folder and they should work fin. To use them in Photoshop, open Photoshop after placing the ABR files in the Brushes folder, click on the brush tool, open the brush selctor, click on the little arrow and select the brushes from the list. When the popup opens, select Append and they'll be added to your brush library thing.

If you DO need to use it, open the ABR files in the ABR viewer and select Export Thumbnails. It'll export every brush in the ABR file as a PNG file.

Alright, thanks for explaining the brushes thing to me Doc, you are the man! Now with that said, I played around with the brushes and put together a Matt Morgan siggy. It is alright, not great. Still need to get better with the brushes.

96wzlh.jpg

EDIT-With some inspiration from tonight's ECW, I decided to toss together a Hurricane sig. I must say, that the brushes blended much better than they did in Morgan's and this is IMO one of, if not my best sig.

igg74m.jpg

2ND EDIT-Here is the final sig for the night (maybe :shrug:). I think it is the worse of my 3 new ones, as I didn't like how the effect to the pics came out. Here it is nonetheless.

5lsxvp.jpg

Ha, I see some Midnight City in the Morgan one. Very nice. About it, though... You need to be careful when resizing. You don't want your wrestlers to look squished. Holding shift while you transform keeps things proportional.

The Hurricane one is just awesome.

Ha, I see some Midnight City in the Morgan one. Very nice. About it, though... You need to be careful when resizing. You don't want your wrestlers to look squished. Holding shift while you transform keeps things proportional.

The Hurricane one is just awesome.

Thanks for the friendly tip. And I knew you'd like the Hurricane one judging by the way you rave about him in the ECW LD threads lol.

Lookin' good, bud. I see even more Midnight City in your Miz one. DAMN I love that brush set!

The CM Punk one is fantastic. Great pic, great cuts, great work.

Thanks Doc. I was really happy with the way the CM Punk one turned out. I was really pleased with the picture the most, since it took me forever to find one that pleased me.

EDIT-Just churned out another one that I made for a football forum that I use regularly.

syntb9.jpg

Adding another piece to my collection. I've wanted to make an AJ siggy for awhile and after watching Impact last night, I finally decided to follow through with it.

k3li8n.jpg

And I'm currently working on a Bret Hart sig, which I might go ahead and use. We shall see. So stay tuned for that, as I'll just edit this post and place it here.

EDIT-
15qpuea.jpg

Here is the Hitman one I promised.

Sorry Theo, but I have decided to have another sig for my WZCW wrestlers. Here are the 2 pics
amazing-kong-21.jpg

carlito-wwe.jpg

I dont care how you make it. But I want it to say WZCW's newest stars Mr. Baller and Big Beautiful Bonnie. (Carlito on left, Kong on right)

Rep will be given if done. Thanks

There's some good stuff in here drtheo, keep the good work up brother.

Dang, Theo, didn't see that Cryme Tyme sig. That is my favorite, out of all your work. You did a DAMN fine job!

Dang, Theo, didn't see that Cryme Tyme sig. That is my favorite, out of all your work. You did a DAMN fine job!

Thanks Docaroo. I really liked how it turned out. It was looking pretty shaky at first and I was ready to scrap it and start all over, but I decided to continue on with it and I was really happy with the outcome. And to X, appreciate the praise. It is always nice to be complimented.

And now to Mr. Baller. I will get on your new sig right away and I should have it tonight.

Alright since I got my name change (with some help from Doc). I decided I needed a new sig for the occasion. So without further adieu I introduce you to my new sig....

e0lox2.jpg

It isn't my best, but I had fun doing it. I was gonna place a picture of my face over Billy's but I couldn't find a good enough picture of me that worked. But this will definitely do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back