• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Ultimate Complement

Derf

O.M.G.
Ok, a few days ago I celebrated my 20th Birthday by going out with a few friends and getting drunk at the local bar. Now, I just broke up with my Gf a few days before, and I'm really not good at picking up. So my friend/female cousin decides she wants to hook me up. (For the record, she was WAY drunker than I) Anyways, she finds her friend, who has another friend that said at some point in the evening that she thouhgh I was cute. My drunk cousin found out and basically invited this girl back to my place, and "whispering" in everyone ears the whole way there that we were gonna, well, you know. So we got back to my place, and after a while, we, well, you know...

Me and this girl have been talking for a few days now, as I didn't wanna do the old "fuck n' chuck". Anyways, she was talking to my friend/cousin earlier today, and she told my cousin somthing that could have been either the worlds greatest compliment or a possible bad insult.

"He was so big, he ripped me."

Ok, I'm not trying to brag. But if a girl said you "ripped" her, would you feel bad? Or would you take it as the worlds greatest complement?

I'm sorry what? Thats the most disgusting thing ever? What self respecting guy wouldn't want to do the "fuck n chuck"? Your crazy man.

Oh and rip it up man... definitely a compliment.

:lmao: I love how everyone's telling him to rip it up.

Just curious.. when you ripped it up, it was the front hole right? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back