• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The SD LD on 9/10 is wondering why Hornswoggle's still employed?

lulz he made eye contact with me twice, as I was the only person standing in my section, and was throwinng an absolute fucking fit when he was in the ring. He acknowledged me during the commercial lulz

Lol, did he shit himself over the sight of the Norcal? And why was he throwing a fit?
(Wouldve responded sooner but I got an education survey, I dont know shit about state level education lol)

I remember those weeks after Kane took his mask off very clearly. My mouth dropped when they zoomed in on his face after he chokeslammed RVD off the stage.

Lol, did he shit himself over the sight of the Norcal? And why was he throwing a fit?
(Wouldve responded sooner but I got an education survey, I dont know shit about state level education lol)

no I was throwing a fit becuase Swagger is one of my favorite wrestlers. He saw me and sorta nodded his head, and pointed at himself. I was doing the "bow downn" thing and the old signature chest beating taunt he used to do, and was the only person standing for miles all around haha

no I was throwing a fit becuase Swagger is one of my favorite wrestlers. He saw me and sorta nodded his head, and pointed at himself. I was doing the "bow downn" thing and the old signature chest beating taunt he used to do, and was the only person standing for miles all around haha

Oh lol thats epic. I sat front row at a house show once and I got to high five Brock Lesnar, Chris Benoit, and Ultimo Dragon. I also saw some people "debut" before they ever got on tv its awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back