The reason i haven't been here...

Wicked Valentine, I just want you to know that I think you are the worst kind of person.

You are 16 and stopped reading comics and watching wrestling for a bit.

Must be depressed.

I would have no qualms about stabbing you to death in your sleep.

Don't worry about it, we're all depressed when we're sixteen. Or atleast myself and most people I knew back then were. Best to confront these types of issues head-on and try to resolve them now instead of putting them off for years like I did and wasting most of your teenage years on really dumb shit.

Coco will back me up here, he's got atleast three or four mental illnesses. Brave fella.

I don't think anyone is white knighting so much as telling you that you were being an ass in a potentially sensitive situation.

I mean, someone tells you that they're depressed, it's generally not something you go poking at.

I don't think anyone is white knighting so much as telling you that you were being an ass in a potentially sensitive situation.

I mean, someone tells you that they're depressed, it's generally not something you go poking at.

Actually, my attitude probably helps her more than yours does. Mine reinforces the idea that she shouldn't sitting around feeling sorry for herself, while yours just coddles and indulges some negative attitude brought on by being 16 as being "clinically depressed."

I don't think either of you guys are exactly qualified to speak on the validity of her claims to clinical depression unless you both happen to also be her doctors. She could be clinically depressed, she could be full of shit, who cares, it's not really our place to judge or prescribe is it?

Also, I'm pretty sure I murdered that fat kid in your sig Mozz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back