• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Need to Come Clean

I didn't start liking John Cena until his return in 2008. Before that I thought he was annoying and many times referred to him as "Super Cena" on different forums.

I've never watched an entire Japanese event straight through. Whether it be via stream, uploaded on the Internet or even downloaded through Torrent, asides from the guys I know such as Devitt, Rocky Romero or others I really couldn't give a fuck about whats going on.

Despite being a huge fan of Davey Richards now, previously I was one of his biggest detractors and would constantly make fun of his style of wrestling. On a Richards note, in-terms of ROH, I do say I started watching in 2004 when I bought "The Conclusion: Raven vs. Punk" but between then and 2007 when I could start watching it on YouTube I only purchased four or five DVD's, gaining any other information through PWI or Powerslam magazine.

Mine are very tame, almost like stealing a lollipop from your corner shop.

This is kind of a big one, but remember all that time I ragged on Ferbian for liking Linkin Park? I did that while hiding the fact that as a youngin', I bought Linkin Park's first two albums. And I still have a soft spot for them.

I stand by the fact that Linkin Park fans are generally horrible, but I thought you'd like to know the truth.

I've never watch any Japanese wrestling ever, though I want to. Nor did I watch a lot of NWA growing up in the 80's. If only I could go back...

This is kind of a big one, but remember all that time I ragged on Ferbian for liking Linkin Park? I did that while hiding the fact that as a youngin', I bought Linkin Park's first two albums. And I still have a soft spot for them.

I stand by the fact that Linkin Park fans are generally horrible, but I thought you'd like to know the truth.

In any former LP fans defense, Hybrid Theory and Meteora were pretty bad ass albums. Everything that followed has been generic, ear raping shit. Although I do have a soft spot for Collision Course.

Linkin Park are shit, and I've never lied on here.

I have text someone 4 years younger than me that I met on an internet wrestling forum from a girl's bedroom for advice at two o'clock in the morning though, so I'm not infallible.

I just cant lie anymore.... I feel so bad for making you all think that I own a computer. I fucked up, can you forgive me?

Truth be told- I have been posting on an old typewriter I bought at a garage sale. Its made out of bone and some sort of plastic tubing that glows when in the moonlight. First time I tried to type a letter I was jolted by a surge of energy that can only be explained like 'The Quickening' from Highlander. I just send random messages out to WZ because I telepathically know when a thread is created.

....man I feel alot better getting that off my chest.

I've actually watched all the shows I claim to watch.

And Savage vs. Rhodes didn't happen because the WWF was kind of stupid in 1990.

I claimed D-Man had a massive superiority complex before I actually believed it.

That being said, I've never gotten into any form of wrestling outside of WCW when it was airing, and the WWF/E. If I claimed I've watched Puro, indie, german shit, or whatever, I may know a name or two, but that's about it.

I don't believe I've lied on this forum once. Maybe that's why I don't have enough rep to be on the front page.

It's possible I've lied about something at some point, but it's just not important enough to remember.

I have been lying a bit, though. Truth be told, I'm not a big CM Punk fan anymore. I was, but gradually I've begun to hate the guy. He's sloppy, overrated and he finds himself to be a much bigger/better deal than he actually is. I think he's a giant douche. Does my growing disdain for CM Punk have anything to do with Randy Orton no longer being important? Probably, at least somewhat.

I pretended to be a girl so I would be accepted :(

Also I watched wrestling for probably a one year period in 2009, and never otherwise.

Why am I here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back