I did not come here to make friends

Why-did-you-make-this-thread.jpg

There's seriously a meme for every situation.

Where do I go from here now? I wish I could some how just completely start over.

Make an alt. LOL.

Christian Battlez tried that. It worked for about 2-3 weeks until he started telling everyone it was an alt. :lmao: No clue why he did that, but ultimately that's how he was "found out". ~ Actually, now that I think about it, I'm curious why the alt. wasn't instantly found in the very beginning. Odd.

Christian Battlez tried that. It worked for about 2-3 weeks until he started telling everyone it was an alt. :lmao: No clue why he did that, but ultimately that's how he was "found out". ~ Actually, now that I think about it, I'm curious why the alt. wasn't instantly found in the very beginning. Odd.

he changed his IP, perhaps.

I came here to post wrestling. I have always been a huge wrestling fan and I love posting on WZ about wrestling. I have tried to be the best poster I can be. Some of you like me.... Some of you don't.... So from now on, I could care less. I am tired of it. I come here to post wrestling, something I have been trying hard at as of late. When I got banned all those times, what did I do?

You could care less? So you still care a little bit then and that last little bit of hope is just stuck in your body? Interesting.

So from now on I am here to care about wrestling, not other posters.
And the Kings of Old School is no more....
I figured Crock would already have his word in by now.
Where do I go from here now? I wish I could some how just completely start over.
I don't know why I made this dumbass thread.
Forty-eight minutes.

It's like the WrestleZone equivalent of evolution of dance -- except in this case, it's a feeble attempt to save face dying a gradual death to the point where the social phenomenon know as embarrassment rears its ugly head and betrays the defiant spirit of the opening post. It's a work of art. It's absolutely astonishing. It's Disturbed's Sistine Chapel. He should leave now because never again will he touch the greatness of this thread. This is the pinnacle of perfection. It's high satire at its best and serves as superb social commentary in the information age. Never before have I seen such a succinct, stinging critique of internet culture. It's almost as though he's holding a mirror up to each and every one of us and forcing us to come to terms with our own desperation.

This will be his legacy, his namesake.

I was wrong about you, bro. You've got it.

Disturbed, this is my honest advice. Take it or leave it.

WRITE MORE PROMOS!

Seriously, just think about it.

Not trying to be an ass, but if you just came to post wrestling and that alone, why did you stop in the GSD and Cage?

FUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING

FUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING GAYFUCKING

I know what you were trying to go for here, but it looks like "Gay Fucking."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back